Dr. Bryan Donnelly

Rate Dr. Bryan Donnelly

Dr. Bryan Donnelly's Ratings

Not just very knowledgeable and skilled but most caring, going out of his way to make the patient feel the he can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I think dr donnelly is a brilliant, and compassionat specialist. Extremely knowledgeable in cryosurgery procedure. I am very thankful I was referred to him, God Bless this man, and thank you for your great care for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

awesome doctor..works with me and my snowbird lifestyle..Lana is also very helpful.They have consistantly gone the extra mile for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Dr. Donnelly is very knowledgeable and compassionate. His many years of experience is evident as he did not rush to a conclusion that a less experience doctor may have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Donnelly is calm, patient, extremely knowledgeable and detailed in all his discussions regarding prostate diagnosis and easily answers questions and concerns of all family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Do not know where I would be today without Dr. Donnelly. He is not only agreat doctor but is also caring & compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

I have to give Dr. Donnelly a fantastic rating, because 10 years after a prostate diagnosis, I am STILL HERE! Thank you Dr. Donnelly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

We could not thank him enough for all his kindness and understanding. He has so much compassion for his patients. Well above most surgeons I have had. would recommend Dr. Donnelly to anyone who is going thru a difficult time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr Donnelly is a wonderful Doctor and made our visits at ease and answered all of our questions. The front end receptionist could use a lesson on how to treat people over the phone and in person, a very poor first impression of this office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Great Doctor - direct, thorough, compasionate, action focused - He quickly gained and earned my trust and confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692580].votes_count ]]