Rate Dr. Stacey Ross

Dr. Stacey Ross's Ratings

I am happy to have found a doctor like Dr. Ross. My family all like her and feel confident in her. It is sometimes a long wait to see her, I wish she was in the office more. She does seem to be away a lot and has short days. It is a busy office and although it is nicer to talk to a person, Diane responds to our messages quickly. Diane seems to have many jobs, not just the phone and she and Dr. Ross (and Dr. Albert) work great together!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Ross was courteous, professional and very helpful. She listened to my concerns, was more than eager to help and took care of my needs immediately. I was treated with care and respect not only by Dr. Ross but her staff as well - exceptional experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

I had the pleasure of getting doctor Ross in urgent care. She took the time to listen to my concerns about getting no answers to all the tests I had etc. Right away she ordered a test that I thought would of been relevant from the beginning and helped to diagnose my problem. Wonderful doctor and very pretty eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I absolutely love Stacey, she listens and I don't feel rushed when I see her. However, the receptionist never answers the phone and it is quite frustrating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

I live in Alberta and previously had lived in bowmanville, Ontaro and still have a house there. ive resisted to go to a doctor out here till i was in Ontario to see Dr. Ross! she is just amazing so nice and so comforting. can talk to her about anything! love her!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Ross. She is helpful, knowledgable, and her kind demeanor and professionalism is refreshing in a feild were bedside manner can sometimes fall by the wayside. Her receptionist, although plesent in person, never answers the phone (isn't that the job of a receptionist) and never returns calls in a prompt manner, if at all. I understand it is a busy practice but come on!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Stacey's calm demeanor and respectful attitude round out her openness to explore health concerns. She listens without judgement and assists me with getting back to health or finding my answers through appropriate referrals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Ross is great. She can read people and deal with them appropriately, whether it be my elderly mother, my young children, my now-retired career-oriented sister, my wife the working mother, or myself. Diane the assistant/receptionist/secretary/etc. can also be counted in to be friendly and efficient in a way I have never seen in any other Doctor's office. Susan the nurse is also great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2010

With Doctors so limited I am very happy to have Dr. Ross for my physician. She makes you feel comfortable and calm and is a genuine person. She never rushes you and gives you the time to talk. She is professional and makes sure you get the tests required for any health concerns. Dianne the receptionist should also be rated.... I give her a 5! A receptionist can make or break you and Dianne is always a pleasure to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2009

Dr. Ross is extremely kind and patient and always takes the time to listen to listen and answer all questions. I moved away from the area for over three years and kept her as my family doctor because I have never experience such genuine kindness and caring. Her assistant is very helpful and always putting in the extra effort to make the patient feel like a person...and not a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692760].votes_count ]]