Dr. Stacey Ross

Rate Dr. Stacey Ross

Dr. Stacey Ross's Ratings

Dr. Ross was courteous, professional and very helpful. She listened to my concerns, was more than eager to help and took care of my needs immediately. I was treated with care and respect not only by Dr. Ross but her staff as well - exceptional experience!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

I had the pleasure of getting doctor Ross in urgent care. She took the time to listen to my concerns about getting no answers to all the tests I had etc. Right away she ordered a test that I thought would of been relevant from the beginning and helped to diagnose my problem. Wonderful doctor and very pretty eyes.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

I absolutely love Stacey, she listens and I don't feel rushed when I see her. However, the receptionist never answers the phone and it is quite frustrating.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

I live in Alberta and previously had lived in bowmanville, Ontaro and still have a house there. ive resisted to go to a doctor out here till i was in Ontario to see Dr. Ross! she is just amazing so nice and so comforting. can talk to her about anything! love her!!!!!

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Ross. She is helpful, knowledgable, and her kind demeanor and professionalism is refreshing in a feild were bedside manner can sometimes fall by the wayside. Her receptionist, although plesent in person, never answers the phone (isn't that the job of a receptionist) and never returns calls in a prompt manner, if at all. I understand it is a busy practice but come on!!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Stacey's calm demeanor and respectful attitude round out her openness to explore health concerns. She listens without judgement and assists me with getting back to health or finding my answers through appropriate referrals.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ross is great. She can read people and deal with them appropriately, whether it be my elderly mother, my young children, my now-retired career-oriented sister, my wife the working mother, or myself. Diane the assistant/receptionist/secretary/etc. can also be counted in to be friendly and efficient in a way I have never seen in any other Doctor's office. Susan the nurse is also great!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag

With Doctors so limited I am very happy to have Dr. Ross for my physician. She makes you feel comfortable and calm and is a genuine person. She never rushes you and gives you the time to talk. She is professional and makes sure you get the tests required for any health concerns. Dianne the receptionist should also be rated.... I give her a 5! A receptionist can make or break you and Dianne is always a pleasure to deal with.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ross is extremely kind and patient and always takes the time to listen to listen and answer all questions. I moved away from the area for over three years and kept her as my family doctor because I have never experience such genuine kindness and caring. Her assistant is very helpful and always putting in the extra effort to make the patient feel like a person...and not a number.

Submitted June 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ross can always be counted on to provide excellent advice she is very thorough.

Submitted May 10, 2009 | flag