Rate Dr. Blair Mehling

Dr. Blair Mehling's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Mehling and his staff are AMAZING!!! 7 yrs ago I had to make the hardest decision in my life. The way the office made me feel was; comforting, cared for, heard and reassured. I would recommend Dr Mehling anyday. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2488239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Mehling is AMAZING!!! This man is not only knowledgable, informative, and genuine, but an amazing surgeon and true artist. I had BA done and could not be more pleased with the results. He gave me exactly what we had agreed upon and made me feel at complete ease. His office staff is super friendly and extremely accommodating. Dr mehling explained everything in great detail, answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed to make any decisions. He has great bedside manner, and I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Went to Dr. Mehling for a BA consult ,he was very informative & gave me all the information I needed to make a decision.He took measurements & we talked about the size of implant I would like. Office staff is great as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Had BA done two months ago & my results are amazing!!I can't believe these are actually my breast. I had put a deposit down with another Plastic Surgeon in the Meadowlark Center but changed my mind after meeting Dr.Mehling.I found him to be very friendly & explained everything in detail & also explained why the type of implant that the other Plastic Surgeon recommended would not work for me.I will be going back for a Tummy Tuck & liposuction in the Fall!! Best Surgeon EVER!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

As I lay face down on the OR table, I was subjected to endless blather from Dr. Mehling about his special abilities as a breast reconstructionist and the waste of his superior talents on a mole such as mine. He did not stop his conceited rant for the entire duration of my surgery. Perhaps if he had concentrated a bit more on my procedure (which was always a cosmetic one), I might have had a better result. I did specify at the time of surgery that I was looking for the minimal scar possible. Post surgery I followed the directions I was given for scar reduction to the tee. Then, after 3 months of mepiform and sun-avoidance, I used bio oil for a year. The result, as so honestly put by my brother, "boy, he really butchered you." The scar is larger than the original mole, ugly, angry, uneven and looks so much worse than the problem that provoked the surgery. What a terrible experience during surgery and a totally unsatisfactory result! I am scarred for life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I had my BA in 2005. Dr Mehling described my surgery. Reassured I was in good hands. I was born lobsided breasts and needed extreme make over. He did not fix the problem. This time I have no cleavage. He was supposed to do a Lipo on my left side breast, instead He performed Lipo on my right side. I have the documents and scars. The scarring is huge and horrible. He removed my left-lower milk ducts creating a bigger mess and visible. How hard was it to diagnose a person with Poland Syndrome and treat the diagnosis in a professional manner? Was it because of my race and vulnerability? I haven't went for another consultant. I'm afraid. This idiot traumatized me. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Mehling is very professional as a doctor and very nice as a person. He did very good job to my BA a year ago. Everything went perfect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Mehling is a skilled surgeon and I was wise to have chosen him for my BA. Based on his recommendation and my gut I chose the highly cohesive form stable implants (Natrelle 410). My breasts look incredibly natural and the sizing is perfect! I couldn't be happier with my results. My amazing results are the product of a perfectionist who is gifted at his craft. The incisions are tiny and already barely visible (7 weeks post BA). From my first appointment Dr. Mehling thoroughly examined me and demonstrated a high degree of competence in answering my questions and concerns. I never felt rushed or pressured during the consultations and always felt Dr. Mehling was willing to talk to me as long as I needed. If an appointment was late I knew it was because someone else was receiving the same attention he gave me. Stacie was also a pleasure to meet and her warmth, compassion and interest in me was very appreciated. She and Dr. Mehling make a great team. I highly recommend Dr. Mehling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1693551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

Dr. Mehling performed my breast augmentation in 2011 and 2.5 years later, I am still thrilled with the results. I showed him pictures of what I liked and did not like, and trusted his opinion of what would look natural on me, but be enough of an enhancement to make the surgery worthwhile. He recommended size, shape and placement of implants that have balanced my figure out. He was patient, personable, punctual to all appointments, professional and knowledgeable. Even moments before the surgery he asked how I was doing and I completely trusted his eye and skill in the process start to finish. Minimal scars, fast healing time. Office assistant Stacie was most helpful, discreet and friendly. She coached me through the entire experience! I highly recommend Dr. Mehling and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1693550].votes_count ]]