You may also like

Rate Dr. Blair Mehling

Dr. Blair Mehling's Ratings

Dr. Mehling and his entire staff are AMAZING!! I had been considering a BA for 7yrs and finally decided to go ahead with surgery last spring. I was referred to Dr. Mehling by a very close friend of mine who raved about him and his staff. She could not have been more correct. From the initial phone call right through to my post-op appointments, my experience was top notch. Everyone was helpful, friendly, respectful and knowledgable. I had two VERY lengthy consultation appointments with Dr. Mehling before surgery. He answered all my questions, addressed any concerns I had, and was upfront and honest about all aspects of the Breast Augmentation. I knew after my first appointment that Dr.Mehling was the surgeon I wanted for my surgery. My results are beyond amazing. He gave me exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. I had zero complications with my surgery and post-op care was excellent. Not only is he an amazing surgeon but he is very friendly, patient and kind. The surgical facility he uses is wonderful with an amazing surgical team. Stacy, the Surgical Co-ordinator, was very helpful, honest and kind. Everyone at this office treats you like family. If only I could experience this type of customer service more often.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

From my first consultation all the way to my post op appointments, I am far more than impressed with Dr. Mehling and his assistant Stacy. Dr Mehling was so thorough in my consultations, that no questions went unanswered and I had so much confidence in my decisions about surgery. Dr Mehling is kind, confident, and knowledgeable. You feel like you are receiving top notch information and treatment. Even better than Dr Mehlings patient care and cocern, is the end surgical results. I had a BA as well as a tummy tuck and I LOVE the results. Could not be happier. I am 6 weeks out now, and can still call the office at any time with questions or concerns and I am still treated like Dr Mehling's most important patient! So impressed, was a referal from 3 other patients and would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr.Mehling is such an amazing Dr and made me feel so comfortable during all my appointments. I was very nervous about having breast implants done but he explained every step that would be done and how I would feel later. His assistant was also very helpful. I am very happy with my results. I have had my breast implants for 2 1/2 years now and am so much more confident. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2694458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Mehling was a wonderful plastic surgeon. His appointments were never rushed and his staff were super friendly. He took the time to answer every one of my silly questions and concerns. He was very kind, professional and knowledgeable about the implants that i was getting, i never looked for another doctor after seeing him! So happy with the consults (2), operation and the aftercare that i got!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2685498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Amazing doctor! Great surgeon! Extremly detailed oriented

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr mehling did my BA about 10 years ago. While I found him to be very helpful and informative before my surgery. Afterwards he had zero time for my questions about post op things. I went in lopsided and came out just as lopsided :( so all in all my opinion is just meh.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Mehling and his staff are AMAZING!!! 7 yrs ago I had to make the hardest decision in my life. The way the office made me feel was; comforting, cared for, heard and reassured. I would recommend Dr Mehling anyday. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2488239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Mehling is AMAZING!!! This man is not only knowledgable, informative, and genuine, but an amazing surgeon and true artist. I had BA done and could not be more pleased with the results. He gave me exactly what we had agreed upon and made me feel at complete ease. His office staff is super friendly and extremely accommodating. Dr mehling explained everything in great detail, answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed to make any decisions. He has great bedside manner, and I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Went to Dr. Mehling for a BA consult ,he was very informative & gave me all the information I needed to make a decision.He took measurements & we talked about the size of implant I would like. Office staff is great as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453340].votes_count ]]