Rate Dr. Blair Mehling

Dr. Blair Mehling's Ratings

Dr.Mehling is such an amazing Dr and made me feel so comfortable during all my appointments. I was very nervous about having breast implants done but he explained every step that would be done and how I would feel later. His assistant was also very helpful. I am very happy with my results. I have had my breast implants for 2 1/2 years now and am so much more confident. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Mehling was a wonderful plastic surgeon. His appointments were never rushed and his staff were super friendly. He took the time to answer every one of my silly questions and concerns. He was very kind, professional and knowledgeable about the implants that i was getting, i never looked for another doctor after seeing him! So happy with the consults (2), operation and the aftercare that i got!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2685498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Amazing doctor! Great surgeon! Extremly detailed oriented

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr mehling did my BA about 10 years ago. While I found him to be very helpful and informative before my surgery. Afterwards he had zero time for my questions about post op things. I went in lopsided and came out just as lopsided :( so all in all my opinion is just meh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Mehling and his staff are AMAZING!!! 7 yrs ago I had to make the hardest decision in my life. The way the office made me feel was; comforting, cared for, heard and reassured. I would recommend Dr Mehling anyday. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2488239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Mehling is AMAZING!!! This man is not only knowledgable, informative, and genuine, but an amazing surgeon and true artist. I had BA done and could not be more pleased with the results. He gave me exactly what we had agreed upon and made me feel at complete ease. His office staff is super friendly and extremely accommodating. Dr mehling explained everything in great detail, answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed to make any decisions. He has great bedside manner, and I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Went to Dr. Mehling for a BA consult ,he was very informative & gave me all the information I needed to make a decision.He took measurements & we talked about the size of implant I would like. Office staff is great as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Had BA done two months ago & my results are amazing!!I can't believe these are actually my breast. I had put a deposit down with another Plastic Surgeon in the Meadowlark Center but changed my mind after meeting Dr.Mehling.I found him to be very friendly & explained everything in detail & also explained why the type of implant that the other Plastic Surgeon recommended would not work for me.I will be going back for a Tummy Tuck & liposuction in the Fall!! Best Surgeon EVER!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

As I lay face down on the OR table, I was subjected to endless blather from Dr. Mehling about his special abilities as a breast reconstructionist and the waste of his superior talents on a mole such as mine. He did not stop his conceited rant for the entire duration of my surgery. Perhaps if he had concentrated a bit more on my procedure (which was always a cosmetic one), I might have had a better result. I did specify at the time of surgery that I was looking for the minimal scar possible. Post surgery I followed the directions I was given for scar reduction to the tee. Then, after 3 months of mepiform and sun-avoidance, I used bio oil for a year. The result, as so honestly put by my brother, "boy, he really butchered you." The scar is larger than the original mole, ugly, angry, uneven and looks so much worse than the problem that provoked the surgery. What a terrible experience during surgery and a totally unsatisfactory result! I am scarred for life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453338].votes_count ]]