Rate Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's Ratings

Doctor seems like he is more interested in cosmetics than anything. Uncomfortable sittimg in his office with the many ads trying to sell cosmetic procedures\products.. The Staff come across as snobs who look in mirrors constantly to check their faces which is probably full of fillers and botox.. Really, the office is more like an estheticians office. Wait time is long too. 2 to 3 mths for a regular consult when the doctor spent only 5 min with me, he probanly hadd to rush off to do liposuction in the next room,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Mariusz for a couple of years now. He is excellent! He's punctual, personable and his staff are great. Most importantly, he is extremely knowledgeable - he definitely knows what he is doing. My skin has never looked so good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

I loved Dr Sapijasko, and his staff. They took the time to talk with me, explained the procedure I was having done, and the cost. Also, recommended a few other treatments that would help my skin, but with zero pressure. I really feel he cares about improving your whole appearance, not just pumping your face full of fillers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr Sapijaszko's staff is horrendous. Lioudmila is probably the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with. And will not go back until she is gone or there are other options. Dr Sapijaszko's is ok, but his staff could use some serious PR lessons

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Worst clinic ever! Rude, and down right scary. Went in for filler and Dr. Sapijasko tole me as he was injecting the needle that if her hit an artery can cause death! Who does that as they are doing a procedure? He then tole me if I gained some weight my face wouldn't look so gaunt.
Came in another time to buy $300 worth of product and the front staff was rude and told me I needed to call ahead, they can't have people "just coming in". Terrible, no longer go to this clinic, way overpriced as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

It is about a months wait to get an appointment, so when I went in today for my 5:00 appointment, I was eager to meet the dr and have my consult/procedure and showed up at 4:40ish.
I watched as 6 people who arrived after me, one of whom did not have an appointment, the others with appointments at 5:15 (after mine) all get in before me.
At 5:30, when the receptionist finally came back to her desk, I mentioned I had a 5:00 appointment and wondered how much longer I would have to wait. She rudely informed me that the appointment was actually at 5:15, they just tell people to come at 5:00 to fill out paperwork.
I checked my voicemail message they had left for me the day before, and sure enough, they tell me my appointment time is 5:00. They don't mention anything about paperwork. The paperwork I did complete, took no more than 2 minutes.
I was angry at this point, and waited another 10 mins, while the walk-in patient was invited in, before I told the receptionist I can't wait any longer. I'll take my business elsewhere.
What an absurd policy, to lie to patients about their appointment time. I'm the type to ALWAYS show up early, I shouldn't be lied to because other people show up late. Even if the appointment was for 5:15, waiting a half hour past that time is unacceptable. Except, I was waiting an hour. Not to mention the long drive there and back, and I even left work early to make this appointment on time.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2658233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I have no idea where the negative reviews are coming from. He was kind, friendly, thorough and above all, honest. I would go back to him in a heartbeat. Thank you for your incredible work, Dr.Sapijaszko!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

My experience borders on a nightmare. I do not believe this doctor is competent in the procedures he attempts. My lipo scars are like large cigarette burns, and I normally do not scar easily. I am now uneven from side to side. I had to be taken back to his office 2 days later by my grown-up daughter, as there was so much bleeding and weeping, it had saturated my bandages, and was leaking all over. He refused to even look under the bandages, and nearly through me out of his office. My daughter begged him to please check, and kept saying "This Can't be Right!" In the end, I had to be taken from there to my family doctor, who said "This is appalling." and carefully wrote down the correct spelling of Sapijasko's name.
If this doctor was just rude (and I totally agree with the other comments that he is) that would be one thing...this is another. Also, they had me sign my release form AFTER I had been given a heavy sedative, just before the procedure. I was very groggy and slurring my words, and said "I don't think I should be signing anything right now, I am having a lot of trouble" and they said "You SIGN IT NOW or you are going home, and you're not getting your money back either." Yes, I admit, it was very stupid to sign it. I wish now I had never ever had anything to do with this doctor. I had only small amounts of fat I wished to get rid of, and now I am a mess. Find a competent doctor, please, if you are even considering this procedure!! Good Luck.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2632728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I have been going to Dr S for about 15 years for both skin cancer history check ups and also cosmetic procedures (botox and fillers). I find him extremely knowledgeable and completely trust him. His cosmetic work is so natural and well done. I also work with cosmetic coordinator Liudmilla for peels , lasers and other skin treatments. She is very caring and professional. I would never consider going somewhere else. It is also highly convenient to have 2 office locations. I have recommended Dr S for different services to many people (including my husband) and will continue to do so in the future with confidence.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2581156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

My mother went to get cosmetic surgery, routine liposuction, and came home crying. Dr. Mariusz J.A. Sapijaszko was very inappropriate during the consult, asking very personal life choice questions and insinuating poor living. He poked at her like she was a piece of meat, and even telling her she needed liposuction on other parts of her body. He somehow sectioned her stomach off into 5 sections costing a grand total of 17 thousand dollars. The only thing that could possibly save his practice is the wonderful staff that works for him. Regardless of the work he does, getting surgery is all ready a big enough deal as it is, how do you expect to get the treatment you deserve if you're not treated like a human being rather than being treated as a cadaver he would work on in med school. Please look else where.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2577128].votes_count ]]