You may also like

Rate Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's Ratings

Excellent Doctor. Excellent clinic and staff is amazing. Often tell of specials but never any pressure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I was to see doctor for mole check and cosmetic concerns. His staff were wonderful and knowledgeable. Dr. Sapijaszko examined my skin with some kind of magnifying glass. I also had cosmetic treatment for my frown lines and they look great. Super experience, helpful staff. I had to wait a little but it was ok. I will be coming back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I was new to Edmonton and was referred to Dr. Sapijaszko by the walking clinic. I saw the doctor and his Staff and all were very professional and knowledgable . I did not read reviews prior to seeing him and was looking for someone who could help with my horrible skin. Now my skin is getting much better and feel less stressed. would recommend Dr. Sapijaszko to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2771153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

This was my first time visiting Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's office and I was more than pleased with the service and results. The staff was so helpful and upbeat, it felt like they knew me already. One if my favourite things was the time I spent with my consultant Lioudmila, you can really tell she loves her job. Patiently she answered all my questions and not once did I feel like she was trying to offer me additional services or products I didn't need, everything seemed honest. I normally never write reviews but in this case I felt like I needed to express what a nice clinic they have. Cosmetic procedures can be intimidating and I know that personally I looked and read many reviews. To whom ever is looking or thinking about getting anything done, I highly recommend the team at youthful image downtown.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2759033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Doctor seems like he is more interested in cosmetics than anything. Uncomfortable sittimg in his office with the many ads trying to sell cosmetic procedures\products.. The Staff come across as snobs who look in mirrors constantly to check their faces which is probably full of fillers and botox.. Really, the office is more like an estheticians office. Wait time is long too. 2 to 3 mths for a regular consult when the doctor spent only 5 min with me, he probanly hadd to rush off to do liposuction in the next room,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Mariusz for a couple of years now. He is excellent! He's punctual, personable and his staff are great. Most importantly, he is extremely knowledgeable - he definitely knows what he is doing. My skin has never looked so good!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2731198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

I loved Dr Sapijasko, and his staff. They took the time to talk with me, explained the procedure I was having done, and the cost. Also, recommended a few other treatments that would help my skin, but with zero pressure. I really feel he cares about improving your whole appearance, not just pumping your face full of fillers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr Sapijaszko's staff is horrendous. Lioudmila is probably the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with. And will not go back until she is gone or there are other options. Dr Sapijaszko's is ok, but his staff could use some serious PR lessons

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Worst clinic ever! Rude, and down right scary. Went in for filler and Dr. Sapijasko tole me as he was injecting the needle that if her hit an artery can cause death! Who does that as they are doing a procedure? He then tole me if I gained some weight my face wouldn't look so gaunt.
Came in another time to buy $300 worth of product and the front staff was rude and told me I needed to call ahead, they can't have people "just coming in". Terrible, no longer go to this clinic, way overpriced as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

It is about a months wait to get an appointment, so when I went in today for my 5:00 appointment, I was eager to meet the dr and have my consult/procedure and showed up at 4:40ish.
I watched as 6 people who arrived after me, one of whom did not have an appointment, the others with appointments at 5:15 (after mine) all get in before me.
At 5:30, when the receptionist finally came back to her desk, I mentioned I had a 5:00 appointment and wondered how much longer I would have to wait. She rudely informed me that the appointment was actually at 5:15, they just tell people to come at 5:00 to fill out paperwork.
I checked my voicemail message they had left for me the day before, and sure enough, they tell me my appointment time is 5:00. They don't mention anything about paperwork. The paperwork I did complete, took no more than 2 minutes.
I was angry at this point, and waited another 10 mins, while the walk-in patient was invited in, before I told the receptionist I can't wait any longer. I'll take my business elsewhere.
What an absurd policy, to lie to patients about their appointment time. I'm the type to ALWAYS show up early, I shouldn't be lied to because other people show up late. Even if the appointment was for 5:15, waiting a half hour past that time is unacceptable. Except, I was waiting an hour. Not to mention the long drive there and back, and I even left work early to make this appointment on time.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2658233].votes_count ]]