Rate Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's Ratings

This is probably one of the most impersonal physicians I have ever encountered. I'm sure he is extremely competent in his field but I might as well have been a piece of furniture in the examination room. I am not one of those patients who wants a doctor to hold her hand but I would at least like a person to acknowledge me as a human being! I was there for a biopsy, not cosmetic surgery and his manner was curt, impersonal, and extremely rushed. I was referred to him by my family physician and trust me...I will be requesting any other dematologist in the city to this one. I have to agree with some of the comments below that this physician is clearly not interested in patients who have medical concerns...there is obviously no money to be made there.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

I think he was a good doctor that took his time. Today he seemed rushed and bored It's all about botox and fillers now

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Unfortunately, the staff at the downtown office are extremely unprofessional and very poor representatives of this Doctor. I have spent several thousands of dollars for botox and IPL and I am treated like vermin at the front desk, as well, their skin care consultant Leanne has the personality of a saloon slinging barmaid. For all of the money that I have invested at this clinic, I would have hoped that these employees would take interest in treating me with courtesy and respect and also the employees that are supposed to deliver a skill and ability with regard to the actual skin care, I find they really lack quality education. This clinic really ignores the fact that many of their patients are highly educated people and we probably know more about Microbiology, Chemistry and Pharmaceuticals than the average person and certainly more than they do (The Staff...except Dr. Sapijaszko), the point of mentioning this, the staff talks down to people like we are complete dummies!

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

All of the staff at the southside clinic were great. They were polite, helpful, and patient. Dr S was, to my surprise, attentive and did not push any procedures on me. He asked what i would like and gave me my options. I did not feel pressured or rushed in the slightest. He made me as comfortable as possible during my procedure. He was gentle and explained everything as he went along, calming all my nerves. I will definitely continue to go back to this clinic and see Dr Sapijaszko.I highly recommmend him.

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

Dr seems to be more focused on doing cosmetic procedures than medical procedures. Dr was brusk, cold, disinterested and unfriendly. Spent no more than 3 minutes with me and never even said good bye after the procedure or gave any follow up care suggestions. He probably needed to go give someone a lucrative botox injection or liposuction procedure vs doing things for a small payment from the provincial health care system. Was told to go to my family physician for follow up care. After my biopsy came back I went to another dermatologist for follow up as I did not feel that this Dr was engaged in my condition.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. S was very efficient, knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. He was very personable. He is efficient and when he asked me when I would like to have my moles removed I said there is no time like the present he had his assistant (who was very professional) prep me and he came in and removed it. The moles look better than I thought they would. Thank you

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

If you want cosmetic procedures, Dr. Sapijaszko and his staff are really skilled and knowledgable. They work hard with you to decide what should be done to get the effects you want, always with regards to safety and acheiving the best results without wasting your money. Dr. Sapijaszko is very "hands on", and has probably taken about 10 years off skin aging for me.

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr. Sapijaszko in 2003 for removal of moles. HIs work was undeniably good. However, his bedside manner was deplorable! He was incompassionate and impatient, and made me feel inadequate about my skin issues. I have advised my family doctor that I will not accept future referrals to Dr. S.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

This kind man has been my doctor for 6 years, for cosmetic reasons. Heaven forbid that I will someday need his attentions for skin cancer, but if I do, I am glad to know him. Yes, at times he is rushed. I once mentioned it to a staff person & she told me that he was upset because he had spent the morning removing half of a person's nose because of cancer. Some of the women who wrote those scathing reviews should consider this when they remember their appointments; we don't need attention like a queen when we go to the doctor for little things. If we are not satisfied before we leave, there are 6 consultants in the office and surely, one of them will have time to take your complaint and help you before you go home feeling upset. If you think Dr. Sapijasko is arrogant, oh my goodness, you have no intuition about humanity, and you have jumped to a ridiculous conclusion after an unfortunate office visit. He won't allow what he thinks is an unnecessary procedure, either. What a wonderful doctor !

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr. Sapijaszko yesturday and he seem like he knew right away what I had. He examined me closely without being scared of me (I look like a monster with severe ezcema) the only thing I can say is when I asked him what it was he said it too quick for me to understand. But overall he seems like a great doctor. I have seen about 8 doctors in totally within 5 weeks of severe ezcema and Dr. Sapijaszko was the only doctor that seemed to help me out the most and cared. He is not ignorant just really busy. So he may come off as a rushed doctor but which doctor isn't busy and rushed? Exactly my point. Anyways, overall I have seen him for only 1 day and my ezcema has gone down quite a bit. I need to see him in 1 week from now and I am so confident he can help me get back to normal again. I would HIGHLY recommend him. Lisa

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag