Rate Dr. Clay Butler

Dr. Clay Butler's Ratings

Dr. Butler performed 2 surgeries for cancer to my husband in 2011. He has had no recurrance.I believe it was the work of Dr.Butler that set the stage for survivorship. Kudos to you Dr. Butler!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

Dr. Butler is absolutely fantastic. I needed emergency surgery and he was the one on call. He told me exactly how sick I was, but was nice about it. His bedside manner is what every doctor should have. He even came out of the OR afterwards and sat with my mother and stepmother to let them know what he had to do and to answer every question they had. Also, he's been in to see me every morning since the surgery to check on me, which I really appreciate. He answers all my questions and seems to really care about my healing progress. Not only that, but he looks for the best treatments for me to help me get better. I wish every doctor could be like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Butler saw me at the emergency department. He has stayed on course with me in an effort to provide me with a sound diagnosis. I really appreciate his determination and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

He is the kind of doctor you always hope to have.Operated on my cancer and told it like it was, No BS. Compassionate,skilled and here.Cape Breton health authority should thank God that they have a doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

Very thorough ad knowledgeable. He can be a bit detached at times, but a wonderful surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

Excellent, Dr. Butler performed 2 big operations on my husband, and ws very sucssful at both of course. he has saved my husband's life, my three grown children and myself cannot thank him enough.His bed side manner is beatiful,and so warm.GOD BLESS YOU DR. BUTLER.YOUR THE BEST. Mrs. john macphee and family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

14yrs ago Dr. Butler performed an emergency appendectomy on my then 4yr old little girl. She didn't get well right away and ended up with pneumocochial meningitis and he was there for me and my family. He would sit by her bedside as she was recovering and play old maid with her little cards. I have nothing but respect for him and wouldn't hesitate to have him take care of any of my family members. My daughter will be 18 the end of March/09 and wouldn't be celebrating her birthday only for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr Butler is my favorite doctor, by far. I had a cancer diagnosis at a young age (he was my surgeon) and he did everything he could to make the whole experience as bearable as possible for me. He gave me a mastectomy and lymph node dissection and managed to save the nerve in my arm, which is rare (so now I have full feeling in my arm). The scar is as clean and neat as I could have hoped for. He is also VERY compassionate, patient, and kind, and takes his time. I have nothing but good things to say about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2008

Excellent doctor. Kind and patient. Over the years he twice performed emergency surgery on my son. Thank God for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

EXCELLENT SURGEON. DR. BUTLER OPERATED ON MY HUSBAND YOU HAPPENED FOR BE PARALYZED ON ONE SIDE, HAD TWO LEG AMPUTATIONS AND WAS A BAD DIABETIC. DR. BUTLER DID AN OSTOMY ON STEWART AND HE PULLED HIM THROUGH. STEWART HAS SINCE PASSED AWAY, BUT I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL TO DR. BUTLER FOR GIVING ME A FEW MORE YEARS WITH STEWART.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694186].votes_count ]]