Dr. Russell Tull

Rate Dr. Russell Tull

Dr. Russell Tull's Ratings

A NOVICE. Very unsure tried to be helpfull but short of knowledge. We are glad, that in my opinion his practice has been terminated. Very dangerous to unsuspecting public.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

I also was a long time patient of Doc. Brown and miss him terribly. I trusted Doc. Brown to put his practice in good hands, so my family and I followed this new Doc. Tull all the way across town.Now for the first time in my life I or we don't have a Doctor. I live in the North end can anyone help?

Submitted Feb. 26, 2010 | flag

You put a lot of trust in a doctor, only to find he realy doesn't care. Tull was less than honest himself. He was good at moving people through, to bad he had little time to listen. Thanks for the parting gift to us all by charging for are own medical records. Any new Doctor can get these on line at No Cost! . I'm glad he moved on.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag

I have accompanied both my Mother & son while they saw Dr.Tull. Although it felt like he was on a time schedule - he did take care of their concerns. He will be missed by many - but for those (like me) who have seen Dr. Brown in the past, his bedside manner needed to be improved. Thank you Dr. Tull, you will be missed.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

This doctor was the best doctor ever.I am so sad he is going. I am still finding a doctor. But scared in ways to because dr. Tull help me so much and now I have to start over.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2009 | flag

I am very sad that Dr. Tull will be leaving his practice as I finally found a Dr. that genuinely cared about my health and well-being. I have had a rough year health-wise (depression and pancreatitis attacks) but Dr. Tull was a HUGE help. He actually LISTENS and doesn't push meds like most Dr's do - but instead supported me in my decision to look for natural ways to cope with my mild depression. He was able to get me in to see Dr. Bala within a couple months - as further investigation regarding my pancreatitis needs to be done! I can only hope that Dr. Bala will be as helpful as Dr. Tull has been! Really am going to miss him as my GP.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag

Well I am sad to say that Dr. Tull is leaving his practice he was an exceliant doctor and help with everything. As I don't think he is there to be your friend he is there to make you healthy and cares about your well being, not what you eat in the morning. I would be his patiant if he ever came back. Not so happy about this fee to transfer my file as it is a big file! Good Luck to Dr. Russell Tull and his Family.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

i have been with dr.brown for about 25 years,he retired after working so many long hours and seeing so many patients in a day.i was glad to see a young doctor russell tull take over when dr.brown retired.i was planning to stay with dr.russell till i get old and grey but now i hear he's leaving his practice and closing down,,oh boy now who do i trust now? but anyways i wish him well,nice guy,

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Tull is not a doctor that I trust or respect. It has been a difficult transition while he took over Dr. Browns practice. He does not get to know the patient but rather spends his time staring at the computer screen and rushing you out his door. His staff often claims her is a “busy” man and makes you feel like an inconvenience when in reality we patients are his business and without our business he has no practice. Not recommended for a doctor who is supposed to take your life in his hands.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Brown like many others. I have yet to develop any kind of relationship with Dr. Tull. He spends his time looking at his computer screen, and I often wonder if he has any idea who he is seeing. The diagnostics are all there, but that is to be expected. I cannot see myself spending my later years in his care: he just doesn't seem to want to know who I am or anything about my medical history. And with signs asking that you limit your visit to one issue, how would he ever get that history. It's been a frustrating transition process.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2009 | flag