Rate Dr. Donald Hartt

Dr. Donald Hartt's Ratings

Dr. Hartt is a doctors Doctor, and that in itself speaks volumns. When you see many specialists in his waiting rooms as patients you know he is the best GP. He does think outside of the box, and is your advocate. He will keep searching until he finds the root of your problems. I have been given care over and above any other Dr. I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

Dr. Hartt is hands down the best GP in Edmonton! If it weren't for his thinking outside the box and his dedication to his patients, my daughter may have never gotten her seizure disorder diagnosed and I might still be considered a hypochondriac instead of finally getting my Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis. He actually CARES, and that is far too rare a quality in doctors anymore! He moved from a clinic close to me out to Terwilligar years ago, but he is well worth the 20 minute drive to get to his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

My family have been seeing Dr. Hartt for 6 years and we absolutely LOVE him. He is completely open to alternative ways of healing like acupuncture etc. I appreciate his ability to take action with specialists as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

Am I the only one who has to wait a minimum of 30-40 minutes to see Dr. Hartt? Then I get to see a resident and maybe a minute of Dr. Hartt. A relative who referred me was shocked when she accompanied me recently and saw my usual wait time. She's never had to wait. Between the wait time and then not having much of his attention when he's in the room I'm ready to find another doctor. I should also mention if I seem him for an annual and one other time a year, that's all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

dr Hartt is one of the biggest whiners and complainers that's if you talk about the oilers. When it comes to patient care he's outstanding he listens and knows when to refer to a specialist dr Hartt has helped treat my alergies and identified a small fracture in my leg that did not show up in an xray but ordered a bone scan instead dr Hartt really takes the time. I wish there were more dr hartts in other proffesions as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2008

Dr. Hartt is the best doctor that I have ever seen. I have been his patient since 2001 and he takes very good care of me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

I am afraid to rate Dr.Hartt because every one will find out how great he is I will will not be able to get an appointment. That has not been a problem so far thought. I plan to see Dr.Hartt as long as he is practicing. Luckily we are similar ages so that should be a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

It is virtually impossible to get into see Dr. Hartt. You may have the pleasure of seeing Dr. Peter Warren who is rude, abrupt and takes a capatalist approach to his practice. Name your drug of choice and a perspriction will be yours. After all "that is their bread and butter" (Quote).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2008

i am in the healthcare profession. Dr Hartt treats me as a patient, never assumes I should 'know' and always provides patient teaching. I appreciate that...when I am a patient..I just want to be treated as a patient. He is an excellent clinician and communicator and knows when to refer. I have total trust in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2008

this dr never gives up have a problem and he moves heaven and earthto find a solution

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694605].votes_count ]]