Rate Dr. Gail Black

Dr. Gail Black's Ratings

Wonderful Dr. Highly recommend her. Very calming and reasuring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr Black is fantastic! I highly recommend her!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr Gail Black is wonderful. She delivered my son in 2013. I had a very complicated pregnancy and she explained everything and was extremely supportive through the entire process. Her assistant Vanessa is very polite and always remembered the little personal details of my life. I still still Dr. Black for my ongoing fertility issues. I highly highly recommend her. (If I manage to have another baby I'll be going straight back to her)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Doctor Gail Black just delivered my baby last weekend... I saw her the week prior as my obgyn is on vacation and she really knows her stuff and I had many issues with my labour and nothing was working to get baby out but she was amazing throughout it all and when the time came that my little one decided he was ready she was amazing. My boyfriend left for a walk as he was overwhelmed with my pain and long process. She took my cell phone and called him and was wonderful. I felt safe in her hands as she's extremely competent. I am glad she delivered my healthy baby for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I normally don't write ratings, but I thought in this case I should. Dr. Black was absolutely amazing! She was so professional, and skilled. She delivered my daughter, and had no problems. Without a doubt, she will be delivering my future babies. If you are looking for a obgyn, try your best to be referred to her. You and your family will be lucky to have her by your side, and looking after you. After all, it is for the health of you and your baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

First time seeing Dr. Black and will never go back. I have had several gyno issues for several years recently getting worse. She was determind there was nothing wrong, I was talked down and im puzzled as to why every other dr iv seen is concerned but her??? She wouldnt listen to any of my issues. I am unhappy with my apt. I feel like shes to perfect to speak with me. Not happy, and I now have to struggle with pain because theres nothing to be concerned about!! :( Friendly staff though! They asked me a question and listened.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr.Gail Black was my doctor for 4 pregnancies between 2005 & 2012. She was wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

I recently had a procedure performed at the misercordia hospital by Gail Black. She answered questions before the surgery and i felt perfectly at ease heading in to the operating room. Both at the office and in this particular circumstance, I find Dr. Black to be exactly what I want in a doctor: Knowledgeable, direct and understanding. She certainly does not come across as rude or uncaring as some people have suggested. Her main assistant, Brenda, is also knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Gail Black.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr.Black delivered my son and was wonderful throughout my whole pregnancy. she was very open and honest, and never pushed me to do anything I did not want to do. she always was very friendly, and extremly informative. she always included my daughter in my appointments, so she could be a part of the experience, as well she also made sure my daughter was able to be in the delivery room with her father and I to welcome her brother to the world,(despite her young age)because that is what we wanted. She was an excellent dr, and would recomend her to anyone. (I know 3 others that have had her for their deliveries, and all feel the same way) not once did she ever push me to have a csection,and I got to choose my own induction date(as I had gest.diabeties)overall, she was wonderfull, and If I were to have any more kids, she would definatly be my first choice! I only wish i could have had her when I had my daughter 14 years ago! lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

I've had 2 babies and a hystorectomy with Dr. Black and I can't say enough good about her. She gives you the facts as they are and is very understanding. She is extremely knowledgable and personally thats what I want and need when dealing with different situations. If you want contstant hand holding i suggest a good friend, your husband or mother, thats not what she is there for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694922].votes_count ]]