Rate Dr. Arthur Coakley

Dr. Arthur Coakley's Ratings

Dr. Coakley was my physician in Lachine, Qc. He was very thorough with his diagnosis and had an excellant bedside mannor. I wish he was still my Doctor. Ciao Maria

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

Dr.Coakley was our family doctor when he practiced in Lachine Quebec I only wish to god he was still here! Best family doctor we ever had. He was very thorough and took all the time needed for every patient. I never ever felt I was being rushed by Dr.Coakley.Excellent doctor.

Submitted May 19, 2013 | flag

Absolutely a pleasure, kind, smart and caring, and very thorough ...what more can a patient ask for. I wish there were many more like Dr. Coakley in the profession.I wish he could be my family Doctor.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

It's a pity that doctors can rate themselves. Arthur Coakley had all bad ratings until I reported him. He told the College of Physicians & Surgeons that he likes to do a breast exam on every woman that comes through the ER! Be careful because he didn't tell me first!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2010 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Put me right at ease. An asset to the profession.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

This doctor more or less saved my life when I was rushed to ER with a massive laceration on my arm. Being quite young at the time, I wasn't scared in his presence, he kept me calm and helped me on my way to a full recovery.

Submitted July 26, 2009 | flag

I had the privilege of being treated by Dr. Coakley last December, when my husband took me to the emergency department at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital. I had what I thought was a lump, on the side of my neck. Turns out that it was a boil, that ended up having to be lanced. I received nothing but the greatest of care from Dr. Coakley. He was really good at letting me ask him questions about his pets, so I could get my mind off the matter at hand. The CBRH is very fortunate to have him as an Emergency Doctor.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2008 | flag

I had an emergency at the ER yesterday If it was not for this Dr.'s kindness, patience , and understanding, I don't know where I would be now. I only wish that there were more doctors like him in Sydney. I mean let's face it how many doctors here can you say are smart, kind, patient and understanding. Thank you Doc from the bottom of my heart for your care.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2007 | flag

Thank God for doctors like Dr. Coakley. He is a very thorough, caring, and kind doctor. If I ever have to return to the ER at Cape Breton Regional Hospital again I only hope it is when Dr. Coakley is available. Dr. Coakly is a true professional. It was quite evident that the staff that was working with him had a great deal of respect for him.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2007 | flag

AWESOME doctor, very caring and informative. Some of his peers in the ER could use a lesson from Dr. Coakley ...right Dr. Crosby !!!!

Submitted May 11, 2007 | flag