Dr. Sean Christie

Dr. Sean Christie

Rate Dr. Sean Christie

Dr. Sean Christie's Ratings

The best doctor!!!!! Because of him my son is alive and walking ! He give a miracle to our family. Thanks dr Christie and God Bless you!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Had a consult sent to him in January of 2013 for my 26 year old son for debilitating back pain for over 1 year. No response yet!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

My husband was referred to Dr. Christie for a surgery he needs on his neck. I can tell you that he was not the first doctor we seen but I can tell you that I am so glad that he will be the one to operate on my husband. At the consultation we felt as though we were the only one had to see that day even though he had a waiting room full of people. He spent a hour and twenty minutes with us and explained everything to us I great detail. After leaving his office felt like my husband was in great hands. The uneasiness I felt after the first doctor we seen was quickly replaced with a feeling of relief that we were lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Christie. He is now scheduled for surgery on his C3-4, C4-5, and C5-6 discs (big surgery) and I feel very confident in Dr. Christie's abilities. Surgery is to take place in May so I will let you know how it turns out!

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

I have been waiting for an appointment to see him since July 2011 .. yes 2011!! We are now in 2013 & I have not heard from his office yet .... Will I have to be cripple before he sees me??

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

I have had three back surgeries through him. The last one made me worse. Don't expect your calls to be answered or returned because nobody will bother to get back to you. He'll tell you one thing that he's going to do for you to your face...then I find out that not only is he not going to do the procedure on the date he told me..BUT..he was leaving for a 4 month sabbatical that week. I have had no choice but to deal with him for the past 10 years. I've been off work for the past two years waiting for him to do something for me. His secretary is very snotty to me when I can manage to reach her. He doesn't seem to realize that I'm losing income from waiting around for him to decide what he's going to do with me. He needs to improve his administration.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

So professional. We were really GRATEFUL to have this wonderful Doctor perform such delicate surgery on our son. THE BEST!!

Submitted June 9, 2012 | flag

A fine young specialist..a pleasure to deal with him..HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

I had spinal surgery on my neck over 1 1/2 year ago and things are spiraling downward at this point. Last time I saw him he wanted an MRI done on my back and his secretary has yet to request one. I have enquired several times by message and have yet to recieve an answer.Now my employer has dropped my insurance for prescriptions and I have had to drop 2 that I can not afford. Soon I fear I will be let go from work and thus my insurance altogether simply because they won't give me the time of day. Not being one of his success stories has cost me more than just the pain , soon it will be my life.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

I recently had back surgery preformed by Dr. Christie. I had excellant care pre-op and post-op. Very knowledgeable, answered all my questions thoroughly, couldn't ask for better surgeon. His office staff are the best, always there to talk or arrange appointments, prompt and effecient.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Christie did a wonderful job with my surgery and had a great bed-side manner with me. Unfortunately, post op does not seem to be as strong. I have not received much information from him or the nurses in the hospital ( although they were fabulous with the care they give!)and it is near impossible to get in contact with Dr. Christie. It takes days for them to return a message. I'm sure they are very busy BUT, I think they need to remember their patients and I'll try to remember my patience.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag