You may also like

Rate Dr. Giovanni Angelo Di Costanzo

Dr. Giovanni Angelo Di Costanzo's Ratings

I would recommend Dr Di Costanzo 1000% to everyone and I am a healthcare practitioner myself. He is outstanding!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I recommend him to everyone. Made the 8.5mins better than it would have been!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Very efficient, great sense of humour, explaining options for BPH, and Turp particulars in my case. Just the way I like my doctor to communicate. RT Markham.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. D from 2009 and every time I visit he makes you feel at ease by inserting some levity in the situation. He has a quick wit and very thorough with his explanation about whatever ails you. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr. Di Costanzo has always been up front and honest. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2538415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. D. is very knowledgeable, but he can be moody and arrogant. He does not like to be contradicted. I will not recommend him for this reason. I need to trust my physician to feel comfortable. Most Drs do not understand that they have to take the time to explain why their diagnostic is correct. It seems to me they are more interested to see more patients and just make more money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1697089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Exceptional service, personality, and follow through. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1697088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Dr. D had the unenvyable task of advising me I had Prostate Cancer in January of 2013, and that my options were somewhat limited. In March he performed radical prostatectomy surgery, and although there were some post surgery complications his compassion and professional care were truly remarkable. Thank you Dr. D.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1697087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

He recently treated my partner for a kidney stone and then a stent was placed for 3 days. I think he needs to understand the pain that this causes when the stent is in place and to provide pain medication to the patient after surgery and until the stent has been removed. We asked after the surgery about something for the pain and we were advised that the doctor said there wouldn't really be any pain and he was not prescribing something. Obviously he has never had a stent! Other than this all else went well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1697086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr D has been treating me for bladder cancer for 5 years now. He is kind, caring and knowledgable. I have complete confidence in him and continue to see him for followup even though I have moved away - he's worth the drive. He knows when to be funny and when to be serious. Best doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1697085].votes_count ]]