Dr. Giovanni Angelo Di Costanzo

Dr. Giovanni Angelo Di Costanzo

Rate Dr. Giovanni Angelo Di Costanzo

Dr. Giovanni Angelo Di Costanzo's Ratings

Dr. D. is very knowledgeable, but he can be moody and arrogant. He does not like to be contradicted. I will not recommend him for this reason. I need to trust my physician to feel comfortable. Most Drs do not understand that they have to take the time to explain why their diagnostic is correct. It seems to me they are more interested to see more patients and just make more money.

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

Exceptional service, personality, and follow through. Highly recommended.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. D had the unenvyable task of advising me I had Prostate Cancer in January of 2013, and that my options were somewhat limited. In March he performed radical prostatectomy surgery, and although there were some post surgery complications his compassion and professional care were truly remarkable. Thank you Dr. D.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

He recently treated my partner for a kidney stone and then a stent was placed for 3 days. I think he needs to understand the pain that this causes when the stent is in place and to provide pain medication to the patient after surgery and until the stent has been removed. We asked after the surgery about something for the pain and we were advised that the doctor said there wouldn't really be any pain and he was not prescribing something. Obviously he has never had a stent! Other than this all else went well.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Dr D has been treating me for bladder cancer for 5 years now. He is kind, caring and knowledgable. I have complete confidence in him and continue to see him for followup even though I have moved away - he's worth the drive. He knows when to be funny and when to be serious. Best doctor I've ever had.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

great doctor, informative, caring with a great sense of humour.

Submitted May 27, 2012 | flag

Dr Di Costanzo is caring, knowledgable, and inspires hope and confidence

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

He is a great doctor and doesn't do surgery when it is unnecessary. He is very professional and I have great confidence in his skill.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2011 | flag

I have an extremely high opinion of Dr. DiCostanzo- he is knowledgable, professional and kind.

Submitted May 21, 2010 | flag

I saw Dr. D back a few years for a large kidney stone that was stuck in my ureter. I had to have surgery to have it broken down before it could be removed. I also had to have a stint inserted. Two days after the surgery, the stint string came off and when I called this office begging to speak with him because I was in so much pain, I was told this was normal. 6 Weeks later, I finally got in to see him and lived in pain the entire time and it was discovered that the stint was still in place and the stone never was dislodged and that was why I was having all the pain. I was then rushed to x-ray and eventually had it removed. What an event that I would never want to live through again. I liked Dr. D but his staff there were very insensative and made me feel as if I was a burdon to their office!!I had called several times in pain and was told that what I was feeling was normal! I think his staff should get a heart and start to listen to the patients.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2009 | flag