Rate Dr. Steven Cusimano

Dr. Steven Cusimano's Ratings

Dr. Cusimano is a great person I have had nothing bad to say about him As for waiting long it was the same with Dr. Mac Take away the Dr. he is like any other person. We have good days and Bad Please treat him as a person He does the best he can. He is okay in my books

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

The doctor may be a good doctor but the whole practice is horrible. It is absolutely impossible to get an appointment or even to get someone on the phone. The receptionist's are rude and disrespectful. And the worst part is, when you do get an appointment you end up sitting in there all day and get in hours after your scheduled time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

It's impossible to get an appointment. You have to call on the day you want an appointment and the office opens at 9, so I've been calling every 5 minutes since then (so for an hour). Of the 3 times I haven't gotten a busy signal, I was put through to a fax machine or sent to the answering machine that tells me the office was closed. Yesterday I got through once, at 9:30, and was told everything was booked already, and to try tomorrow.
All I need is the dates I was vaccinated, and the receptionist won't look it up and tell me over the phone. This is honestly the worst.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2686253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Cusimano is very knowlgable, excellent in providing care for children and takes care of serious ilnesses. He needs to work on being more empathetic with his patients, to hire more staff and another nurse to help Jassica. Jassica is a very helpful and nice nurse. waiting to book appointments on the phone is painful because the phone is busy in the morning until 10;30 AM AND THEY CLOSE FOR LUNCH at 11 am and not answering the phone unti 2 pm. takes very long time. The reason for waiting so long is because he takes patients in the same day. Dr. Cusimano can be very helpful and warm or very cold helpless. Over all he is a good one that I can not change him and want to stay with him because he is excellent in medical and knows what his patients needs. Thanks doctor Cusimano for being my doctor for 14 years when I first met you I did not speak english.You spent a lot of time with my children and myself, you listen ed well and understood my needs. you have always been my best medical care provider when we needed you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

The nurse was very nice but my daughter with anxiety was told by the doctor, "I have no time for people who can't work because they have anxiety." So he is not sympathetic to mental health disorders. Be warned. We will not return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Receptionist rude, rude,rude! no people skills what's so ever..... Does the Doctor even know how badly she treats his patients? And not to mention how long it takes to get through in the morning to make an appointment.... And when you finally get through you get put on hold for a very long time!! the best is the office is closed for lunch from 12:00 pm - 2:00pm.... Why would everyone take lunch at the same time? Not professional at all. And trying to make an appointment......Impossible!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2559083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Although Dr Cusimano is rarely on time if you are prepared for your appointment he is very helpful. He is extremely knowledgeable and we respect him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Rude, no eye contact, did not introduce himself--tried to make me feel like a criminal for being on pain meds --prescribed by a specialist. And this GUY is just filling in for my Doctor, who has since retired, we all love and miss you Dr. Lamount!!! He's not even going to be our permanent Doctor!!! I was called into my Doctor's office yesterday--FOR A PILL COUNT OF MY PAIN MEDICATION--I am a 53 year-old women, who can no longer drive, due to my condition. I am on a permanent disability. I will never work again, which is depressing enough to deal with, and yes I am now also on depression medication! Without going into to many details, I'm lucky to be alive!!! And this person--not even my real Doctor, who met with me for no longer than five minutes, after waiting two and a half hours, tries to make me feel like a piece of human debris! I was told, and I quote,"if you do not come to the office for an immediate medication count, Dr. Cusimano will not renew your prescription. Now remember folks, I have only met with the dr. once, for five minutes!!! I have never asked for an early release of my meds, so why in the world am I being treated like this, not all people on pain meds are CRIMINALS, I was put on this medication by a specialist!!!, and not for something trivial, by any means. What is wrong with this person, who is obviously just in it for the money, he doesn't even have time for his own patients, he gets paid by how many patients he can see in a day, gets off treating me like a criminal!!! We really must ask ourselves folks, just who is the real criminal!!! This total situation was started by Doctors, but how will it end. How MANY PATIENTS IS THIS MAN GOING TO AFFECT, before he does serious harm? Does someone need to die. That really is the question.....

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2538709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I would say just he is O.K. but I have very bad experiance with his staff.They last year "lost" two of my results (one from the lab, one from a specialist).To make an appoitment with a specialist took her 3 months. You have to call for a good hour before you can speak with her, and than , "Can you hold, please?". I miss Carm alot.She was so frendly helpfull and hardworking girl. All what the new staff isn't.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1697170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

Cusimano is a great doctor.. he is not a pill pusher and he doesn't take BS.. all of you who complain he doesn't care abt your small problems... he's a very busy man, and if you are coming to him for a scraped knee, you went to the wrong place, he's a doctor not a mommy! So what if you wait an hour to get in? How long do you have to wait in an Emergency room? I"ll tell you it's a LOT longer than an hour... and his staff always gets you in the same week if not the same day! My old doctor NEVER did that, with him I had more luck going to the ER. Dr. Steve is a great doctor, and if he's to grumpy for you, well, maybe it's because you are all complaining about waiting an hour when you're lucky to even have found a doctor in Hamilton in the first place!! This doctor has been very helpful to me anytime I have had to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1697169].votes_count ]]