You may also like

Rate Dr. Kelly Dabbs

Dr. Kelly Dabbs's Ratings

I feel confident that I got good help and information from Dr. Dabbs. Fine needle cyst aspiration was quick and painless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Dabbs' staff lost my wife's paperwork and canceled her consultation when asked about the delay. The Doctor may be great, wouldn't know, but I wouldn't recommend trying to plan anything around dates given by her staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr. Dabbs recently performed a wide margin excision and sentinel lymph node biopsy on a melanoma tumour I had. I have to say that I was (and still am) impressed by her. She was very professional and answered all of my questions prior to the surgery. On a personal level, she just seems like a very nice person. If you met her in the check out line of the grocery store, you would not guess that she was such a skilled surgeon. I guess that I'm trying to say she's very down to earth. As for the quality of her work, the scars that I have do not seem to jive with the sizes of the samples I read in the biopsy reports. I mean like, WOW! She removed some pretty large portions from behind my ear and my neck and the scars seem so small and inconspicuous. If you need surgery, ask for Dr. Kelly Dabbs!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2506256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

When I received the news I had Breast Cancer I wasn't really told much else other than I had 2 surgical options and I would be referred to a surgeon. My 1st reaction was shock then I was terrified, that is until I met Dr. Dabbs. I explained to her I knew nothing of my condition and she sat down with me and explained everything in detail and that because I have breast implants there were different surgical options and risks and it was up to me to choose which surgery. So I met with a plastic surgeon and when I met with her again to give her my decision I couldn't, I was so confused I just didn't know what to do. Dr Dabbs went above and beyond to help me and personally called my plastic surgeon and together we, well they came up with a plan. Before Dr. Dabbs I was in a very dark place and she was the shining light. I'm now 14 days post-op, all is well and I'm crying as I write this, I could never thank her enough. Thank You Dr. Dabbs you are the Epitome of an Angel!!! Lenore Lounsbury

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1698101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Dabbs is one of the BEST doctors I have ever dealt with. She took the time to explain my situation and options. She is a doctor who actually cares! You can be sure that under the care of Dr. Dabbs you are in good hands. Thank you Dr.Dabbs for your help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1698100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

Dr. Dabbs was great. She explained all options and did not question my choice. Knowing that i drove over 5 ours to get there she is arranging my double mastecomy and implant surgery the same day. She was very kind in her words when i was sad.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1698099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2010

Excellent pre-surgery consultations for a bi-latteral mastectomy. Wonderful bedside manner. Thank you for the excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1698098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr Dabbs is a wonderful lady in the right profession. She did my lumpectomy and followed my treatment all the way . Never seen a doctor so caring,patient and listens to every question and concerns you have. YOU ARE MY HERO!May God continue to bless you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1698097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Doctor Dabbs is wonderful. I feel she saved my life with the breast cancer surgery she performed on me. She has a great bedside manner, is very patient and sympathetic. She is my HERO.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1698096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

Dr. Kelly Dabbs: The best ever! Woman of Vision - you certainly deserve this honour. You took the best care of me and my husband during my cancer journey and we will never forget that. You are a wonderful, caring, compassionate individual and I tell the world of ladies out there who are suffering from breast cancer that are under your care, they are in THE BEST CARE EVER!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1698095].votes_count ]]