Rate Dr. Michael Robern

Dr. Michael Robern's Ratings

Dr.Robern was my dermatologist for many years. I can't say anything negative about him or his office. He is the NICEST dr. I ever met. He have real human touch, he is patient, very professional,
Excellent dermatologist I ever met. I have lots of respect for him. He works long hours and he is always nice, never loose his patience. Thank you dr.Robern for being the way you are.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr Robern is one the best doctors I have ever seen. He is hard working, always takes time for questions and you never feel rushed. He actually sits down and talks to you. Several times I have had a long wait but I know that when I do see him he does not rush me. His nurse Kim is exceptional. They work like a real team. I wish all doctors would work in a team with an advance practice nurse. Between the 2 of them I feel like I am in good hands. If I have questions one of them always gets back to me within 24 hours. His secretary is difficult but Dr Robern and Kim make up for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Receptionist wastes more time explaining in excessive and unprofessional voicemail greeting to not leave multiple messages than the amount of time it would take to simply allow the patient to leave a message. Not a good image for the clinic, very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Un-****ing-real. He was too good to handle, honestly the best in the world to say the least.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Dr. Robern is definitely an exceptional dermatologist and his assistant, nurse Kim LeBlanc is great. Dr. Robern is insightful, patient, thoughtful and is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to dermatology. He and Kim work together as an effective team. He thinks outside the box and is not afraid to explore new techniques. He is a person who inspires confidence that he can solve your skin dilemma. I would readily recommend him/the team to anyone needing skin treatment. A little wait is sometimes required; however, I have the patience for top notch treatment. Keep up the great work, Dr. Robern and Nurse LeBlanc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

I've seen Dr. Robern once to see about a psorisis study. The nurses and himself were very pleasent, understanding and made me feel very comfortable. He said he would take me on a patient but I've yet to be able to get in to see him again as I've had to reschdule a couple of times, so my fault. However, I do have to agree with some that the office administration is lacking A LOT. I'm not sure why it takes over a week for someone to get back to you, just for a simple question. I accidently put 2 different dates in my calendar for my appointment (again my error) and I called to see if they could give me a quick call back (leave me a message) to let me know which day. It is now 3 or 4 days before my supposid appointment and haven't heard back, so I've left a message to cancel/reschdule as I need to plan my life/work schedule. "you can keep trying" but any time I've ever called, no one answers. Any businesses front line person is what people get an impression of, so this is unfortunate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Dr. Robern is Ok as he treated me as a patient. I have to say his receptionist is completely useless. I wrote the appointment on my calender as soon as I received his card, so I would know my date and time of appointment. I am told when I get there I am 1 week early, exactly and it has always been that way. My history with her is she always does the minimum effort. No appt. reminders to just bad manners. Suprising DR. Robern still employs her. I am totally disgusted with being lied to about my timing as I show up 5 to 10 mins. early for every appt. She changed the date without telling me.I have no Dr. leave time from work so I took A.V. to make the appointment. As I said, Dr Robern is OK, but the office is very unprofessional. I am tempted to not go back, but Doctors are in short supply... so I have no choice. The public deserves better service from a profession that cares for people's well being. I am NOT very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Very, very personable and professional. Caring. Thoroughly addresses/examines areas of dermatological concern and treats appropriately and successfully. Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Good doctor, thorough and knowledgeable...live phone response, forget about it..as far as leaving a message, WOW....can you explain any further the fact that you don't want people leaving multiple messages so that you can get through the originakl messages sooner...now she's wasted my time...hopefully they will change this in the near future....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I love Dr. Robern and cannot say enough about him. He is kind, caring and always listens. He is extremely informative and I am very lucky to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698402].votes_count ]]