Rate Dr. Forest Eaton

Dr. Forest Eaton's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Eaton for a few months and I find him to be very caring, knowledgable and down to earth. His appointments are not rushed and my condition is getting better with chiropractic care. I'd highly recommend Dr. Eaton to anyone needing a great Chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

He doesn't have any staff, so I couldn't rate him for that one. But I've been seeing him for years, ever since he took over from the former chiropractor who was good also. He's always been available to see me on short notice, often the same day. He's always provided effective relief for my neck problems, at least until the next time I do some heavy lifting or experience heavy stress. He's the kind of guy who will work on you without charging you anything if you can't very well afford to pay. Maybe not as talkative as some guys but a good listener, I find. He's one reason why I stay in the neighborhood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

DR. EATON treated me for misalighment of my tail bones, felt better right away, will definitly go again, and he is super nice and honest guy. No pressure, he is not there for the money, he is just try to help you with your problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr Eaton is friendly, knowledgeable and well versed in chiropractic treatment. He listens and then clearly addresses my concerns at each of my visits. I have been visiting him for more than 5 years and have recommended his practice to many friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Started going to see Dr. Eaton a few years ago while recovering from a serious back injury. I'd been to chiropractors in the past, but always stopped seeing them because I never felt any of them really took the time to figure out how to help me with my specific issues. At my first visit, Dr. Eaton went through a ton of questions and let me ask my own. Most importantly he was very interested in what I wanted to get out of treatment. I have been seeing him for a couple of years now on a fairly regular basis and I recommend him any time the subject comes up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

I went to Dr. Eaton after enduring excruciating pain in my lower back for many weeks. Dr. Eaton not only reduced the pain by 90% on my first visit, but he also took the time to get to know me, and to ask all kinds of questions about my back pain history. He gave me lots of good advice and encouraged me to ask as many questions as I wanted. I highly recommend this friendly, knowledgable, and patient doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

Dr. Eaton is an excellent example of the type of care a medical professional should be providing to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

Very personable and great for the neighborhood. Very easy going and definite improvement in my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

On my visit to Vancouver, from the United States, I found myself in need of a good chiropractor. After researching the reviews of different ones, available online. I chose Dr. Eaton. Everything I had read about him was very favorable, and I see why. He was very knowledgeable and adept, not to mention affable. His prices were reasonable and were even comparable with what I was accustomed to paying, which is unusual, since I live in a place where the cost of living is very favorable. I will definitely use Dr. Eaton as my chiropractor again when I come back to visit, should I need a good Chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

He is a kind, punctual and knowledgeable chiropractor. He is the only one I go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1698771].votes_count ]]