Rate Dr. Vernon Chichak

Dr. Vernon Chichak's Ratings

Dr Chichak was my doctor for about 15 years, while I Lived in Edmonton before moving to Penticton BC. He is the best Doctor I have ever had. Wish he would move here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

I was concerned and apphrensive about taking my mom to Dr. Chichak based on comments I had heard from a friend. SO glad we decided to go to the first appointment and try things out. Dr. Chickak was awesome with my mom! He explained things to her that no other doctor had. He follows up on tests and treatment. He makes my mom feel like she matters and that he has her best interests at heart. He does not beat around the bush nor baby you. Based on our experience with him so far, I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I have been a pt of Dr. V. Chichak for over 12 years. I know that he is the best Doctor out there and he does care about his pt's. Yes he is old school, he loves his blood work and other tests. He also has a list of other Doctors that he uses to get to the root of the problems. I have seen Doctor Chichak get tests, like MRI's and CT's booked in no time. If you want your hand held and be treated like a baby. Then you should go the UofA as they treat Peds. You know that the best Doctors do not have the best bedside menders. I know not there to be treated like a baby. He gets does to the problem and fixes it. You know that he does care about his pt's. He one of the only Doctors that will see his pt's in the Hospital. He will only talk to the pt about what is going on. His staff go out of their way to help the pt. I have no bad words to say. He is the BEST in the city and does not take any**** from anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

This man is supposed to be an internal medicine specialist - as in, look at the whole list of symptoms and find the root cause. I walked in, he rushed through my explanation of my symptoms, and did one set of blood work. When it came back good, that was it. No more follow up. We all know that just because a few blood tests are good, that doesn't mean something isn't wrong. He had no interest in new symptoms that I had developed and seemed to think he had done his duty with his one measly blood test. This is the most un-thorough doctor anyone could get. Words cannot express my disappointment with this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699180].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

He is a great doctor!! I was referred to him by my medicentre doctor. He is witty and really knowledgeable.. He makes you feel at ease and really listens well when you talk about what seems to be ailing you. He is really thorough and made me go have my blood tests to really figure out what's wrong with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2012

THis Doctor is very knowledgeable and thorough and he will answer all questions. Very helpful and does care ,I am thankful that i was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

Dr Vernon Chichak was my doctor for about 12 years. He is an excellent doctor in all aspects. I move to bc and still trying to find a doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Incredibly smart doctor. At my apt he didn't seem approchable, but he's very friendly. He's very quick, asks all the questions he needs to, then explains his plan, and what you are to do. He then asks if you have questions. Best appointment I was ever at!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

This Doctor is the Best I have had care for me. I was sent to him as a referal when I came to the city. Could not have chosen better.That was 12 years ago.Since that time I have found him to be a man that I admire, and I am proud to call him My Doctor and alsdo my friend. I have always recieved the best of care from him. Dr. Chichack and his staff are the Best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2009

He was a referral from my family doctor, which gave me reason to think he would explain in clear language what was causing my illness. He spent less than 10 minutes with me, said he would provide a write up to my family doctor, who would explain his diagnosis. Why wouldn't he take the time to discuss his diagnosis with me? I wonder if my family doctor knows how he treats referrals?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699173].votes_count ]]