Rate Dr. Angelo D. Michilli

Dr. Angelo D. Michilli's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Michilli for over 13 years. His medical knowledge is superb. He is a doctor's doctor. He is compassionate, thorough, and for this reason I highly recommend him to others. He always calls back promptly with results. Unfortunately, the office staff is not professional and at times extremely rude. They speak to the patients and the physicians inappropriately .

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Reading the comments on this website tells me a lot about the people writing them. Leaving disgruntle comments, steering future patient away from amazing care. Myself and many of my family members are patients of the practice. We receive nothing but remarkable health care and respect from both the doctors and office staff. Someone is always available to listen and help. When I leave a message I can always expect a call back from the doctor. I never have to call for results, I am always contacted. I have never visited an office with such quick responses to referrals, authorizations, insurance problems, etc. When I am sick I am seen the same day. I have nothing but great things to say about my visits.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Michilli is very good in all respects, but unfortunately the way the office is run undermines his willingness and ability to help the patients the way I know he would like to. The owners wife, head of the office, is emotionally challenged and abusive to everyone. Please brake free Angelo.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Michilli has been my family doctor for several years and I do agree with most of the assessments that other patients have given on him, including him being a great caring doctor. His partner and his wife on the other hand are better siuted for the ASPCA, they are rude to the patients and thier staff have also learned to be the same way. Dr. Michelli should really leave and start his own practice, he would be much more successful without them.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor who is competent and friendly. He is very thorough and takes time to ensure you understand all of his diagnosis. The staff on the other hand wouldn't be capable of working for a McDonald's counter.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. michilli is a such a great doctor, I really trust everything he says and he always takes the time to find out what exactly is wrong. However, the receptionist at the front desk (with the red hair) is extremely rude and I have personally witnessed her cursing in front of the patients, including me. She is entirely inappropriate and I don't think that she knows what professionalism actually means. I an actually thinking about leaving the practice due to the rude and abrasive front staff.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Michilli is one of the best Dr.'s I have had, unfortunately the staff is very rude and abrasive, just because your husband owns the practice doesnt give you the right to be so nasty....I'm looking for another PCP as I cannot deal with this womans attitude any more. Dr. Michilli should consider going on his own I'm sure all his patients will follow.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

Awesome dr and very friendly.he has been treating me for 15 years.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Dr is wonderful, however, the owners wife is horrible to deal with. She thinks she is a doctor and try's to diagnosis you over the phone and never sees necessary to speak to the dr. I left this practice 6months ago and hope that one day Dr. Michelle also leaves so I can see him again.

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

Beneath that "nice" exterior the petty and insecure self peeks out when he has to deviate from his routine. I came in for a checkup but complained of a symptom that required an additional test. He told me I should have made a separate appointment in order to meet the insurance protocol. I wonder who writes all these positive reviews.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag