Rate Dr. Mok-Dock Li

Dr. Mok-Dock Li's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Li for 30+ years. He has always offered to refer me to an "adult" doctor but I simply refuse. I feel he is the best doctor for me and see no need to start over with a new doctor. He has always been kind, caring and knowledgeable. My needs and care always came first and I never doubted that. I remember sitting in his office as a little kid playing with his model of the heart while he discussed my care with my parents. Unlike other doctors, I have never been afraid or scared to see him. He was a major support for my parents during my surgery and is to this day. Dr. Li has been a lifesaver for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I've been seeing Dr.Li for the past 10 years, he has an extrodinary 'ear'. He heard an irregular beat and referred me to Sick Kids Toronto for my surgery. Love love love this Doctor. He truly is a life saver, and all parents should be comfort knowing their children are being taken care of!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr. Li has been our son's doctor since he was a day old, he is now 19 and in his first year of University. Our son was born with many major heart defects and the odds were against him. Dr. Li has always been amazing! There are no words to thank him for all he has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Dr Li was my doctor from when I was a couple months old until I was about 20 years old. I remember always feeling comfortable being in his office as a child. I was never scared of him or any of the tests he had to do because he makes the experience fun for children. He is extremely knowledgeable and is always interested in how you're taking care of your heart at home which I think is very important. He always makes sure you're taking your medications, exercising regularly, and eating properly. He was always able to explain my heart condition to me in a way that I could understand. The only complaint I have is that one time he told me I was fat and needed to lose weight when I was only about 10lbs overweight. He might not have meant to say it that way, but the way he said it hurt my feelings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

When I was 4 years old, Dr. Li found in my heart what no other doctor could find.. and it turned out I was diagnosed with Complete Congenital Heart Block. If it wasn't for him I'd probably be dead right now.. I had pacemaker surgery August 12th, 2004. I owe him my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

We met Dr. Li when my now 19 yr old daughter was 7 wks old. We were in for a consultation the very next day that our family dr did the referal. He told us what was wrong and it was fixable. She was born basically with no center wall in her heart and valves formed as 1 across the centre. She was ill and hospitalized for 2 1/2 months at that point. He refered her to a surgeon in Toronto at Sick Kids where she recieved 2 different surgies. He continues to follow her progress. We continue to believe that Dr. Li's word is law when it comes to cardilogy care. It will be a sad day if he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Doctor Li, is the best of the best !!he was my son , Wyatt's doctor from 1977 till 1991.He always showed care & compassion with us. I always felt a peace that God had given me the Best Doctor.I will always be so very grateful for Dr Li's knowledge of hearts and the Grace of God Wyatt lived a full 13 years Thank you Doctor Li. Dianne Woodward-Gault Windsor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Li has been my doctor since I was one day old. I am now a healthy 21 year old. He gave my parents hope when there was none i would live. To this day he is my doctor and a wonderful man. He is so knowledgable, kind, caring and saved my life. Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2010

Dr. Li taken care of my son when he was 8 yrs old, he is now 32. When he became an adult, we figured we would have to find a new cardiolgist but he told us he would his doctor as long as he is in practice, what a huge relief! He figured out what was wrong (coratation of the aorta) with him. Fixed him and has been a total support since then...Thank-you so much Dr Li. all the best to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2009

He has been my cardiologist since I was 11; I just turned 30 and without this man on my side I doubt I would be here today! Very caring and educated, as is his staff, always been very friendly and out going. I wish there were more like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699436].votes_count ]]