Rate Dr. Meera Manchanda

Dr. Meera Manchanda's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I have had her as my sons paediatrician for 5 years and she has always been rude, never answers my questions and is rarely in her office to even see my son. She doesn't seem to really care for her patience. My son was born with an extremely rare blood disorder and every time I asked her a question about his disorder she made me feel stupid for asking. My son does not like seeing her either, she doesn't take the time to explain anything to the children, or listen to their concerns. In all I do not recommend her and I'm in the process of finding a new dr. For my son.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1699809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Manchanda did not take appropriate measures to diagnose and treat our daughter, such as running tests and consulting with specialists. Dr Manchanda failed to act with the proper standard of care with which other doctors in the same field would act.The result of this negligence was very devastating.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1699808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

My son has seen dr manchanda since birth. At first I wasn't sure about her. In his first couple visits I found her to be a bit abrasive and a little rude. Shes very down to business, but after getting to know her style better I no longer find her abrasive. She has always done everything she can to help my son and get to the bottom of any health problem I'm having with him. I find she doesn't give advise on feeding, sleeping, ect unless I ask or its becoming a health issue. She always answers all my questions and my son LOVES her. very happy with her over all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

She sent my son to the NF clinic in Toronto only to have them return with a request for an MRI in our community (care being done in Toronto). She refused to order the mri which showed abnormalities not uncommon to kids with NF (in his brain) and so for the next several years, my family had to travel to Toronto several times a year to have follow up mris done. Now think if my son had had a big deadly tumour or something lurking in there. Its why we see Dr Stare now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

Always provides good, honest, caring service. Extremely experienced and takes her job seriously. At first meeting I felt like I was on trial as a mother, then I realized she is just wathching out for her patients, the children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

Fantastic Doctor! Been with her for 5 years now? Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

Excellent doctor!! Great with the kids. Finds time to get us in whenever I call. Never have to wait long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Manchanda deals with all three of my children. My children trust her, and she is very good with them. They really like their Doctor, which is very important when dealing with the needle situation. When my youngest seemed to be colicky she recommended a different formula, didn't make me feel bad that I could not breast feed, and the formula has made a world of difference. She also visited my 2nd when he was born and was in the PCCU. She was making rounds on the maternity floor and learned my son, her new patient was down there, she went down there and saw him so she was familiar with his condition when he was discharged. He's a very healthy 3 year old now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2009

Dr Manchanda is an excellent doctor. Her mannerism and accent come off short and abrupt sometimes. Initially, I found her a little rude but now I understand it is perhaps a cultural difference. She has always taken good care of my son and been very attentive to his needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1699801].votes_count ]]