Dr. Michael A. Reinhart

Dr. Michael A. Reinhart

Rate Dr. Michael A. Reinhart

Dr. Michael A. Reinhart's Ratings

Right after my daughter was born, she had to admitted to the nursery for fluid in her lungs, Dr. Reinhart came to the hospital at 1:00 am on his birthday just to tend to her! He took his time examining her and explaning exactly what needed to be done to ensure her health. He was gentle, kind, knowledgable and easy to talk to. She was in the nursery for 4 days, and he came everyday to check in on us. Because of this, I decided to stay with him, and I have never regretted it! He is an amazing Doctor, he always encourages for me to call anytime, for any reason, and I am forever grateful for his wonderful care.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Dr Reinhart is excellent! Normally I never care about ratings but I saw that he had been rated poorly and I had to respond. He is an excellent physician with a gentle, kind bedside manner. I appreciate his honesty and the fact that he takes plenty of time with us during each appointment. I never feel rushed and he always takes the time to answer all my questions.

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

Hostile and condescending. It doesn't matter how good he's supposed to be, I'm not going back.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2010 | flag