Rate Dr. Nicholas H. Forde

Dr. Nicholas H. Forde's Ratings

BEWARE! I filed a complaint against this doctor and office with Anthem BC. I also posted a negative review on Yelp about this office. They publicly named me and released my personal information violating HIPAA. Then proceeded to send me several unprofessional posts calling me fat and other obscenities. I had to involve the police and CA Medical Review Board. The doctor watches his pathetic staff treat patients horribly and laughs about it. I have print screens of what was posted publicly and the harassing messages they sent. Not sure how to post them on here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2392158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Unless your dieing stay the heck away from this doctor. He is the most useless doctor I've ever seen. Take away his laptop and you MIGHT get to see his face. This doctor should have his license revoked. In the end you'll wait to see him even if you have an appointment. Then once your in the exam room be prepared to listen to him talk because he is not interested in anything you have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2392156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

This man is rude, disrespectful, and a poor excuse for a Dr. He can't shut up/or look up from his computer long enough to listen to his patient. He told me he didn't want to discuss any of my med. issues. When I insisted (nicely, but firmly) he listen to my medical problems, he got angry and left the room. What kind of Dr. does that??? As for his staff...I would fire all them. Too busy, my a--. They are lazy and unprofessional. Esp. that little snot Jenny. I ran a huge office of 48 busy people. I could do their jobs with my eyes closed. I moved on and now get excellent medical treatment. I suggest you do the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][611156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Dr. Forde refuses to review patients charts, then after a year of being his patient he still has no idea about your previous health problems. He prescribes medications that a patient is allergic to, or refuses to order appropriate cardiac/respiratory medication to treat hypertension / asthma or other heart lung disorders. He also doesn't do blood work to rule out infection, & it just took him 5 months to do a culture of a non healing wound. His staff is very uncooperative & calls patients liars & incompetents because Dr. Forde himself refuses to chart treatment performed, or phone calls made. Then he forgets which patient he is treating & gives one patient the private health information of another patient. His staff is as ignorant as he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][611155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

He's a great doctor. He really cares about his patients. He's not afraid to tell you if he needs to read up on something, but for 99% of the stuff he's knowledgeable. Get an appointment either early in the morning or right after lunch to avoid the wait - he is a Medicare doctor, so expect to wait a little. The clinic has an in house testing center, so you can get your blood tests done right away. If you are cash pay, you need to take a deposit of $125, but you'll get some of it back if you are low income. The best thing about him - he doesn't judge you. He doesn't jump to conclusions, and because of that, he catches stuff that a lot of other doctors would miss. If you want fast service, go elsewhere. If you want to GET BETTER, go to Dr. Forde.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][611154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Not helpful. Waited for over an hour in his waiting room before being called. I then waited another 30 mins before being seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][611153].votes_count ]]