Rate Dr. Natasha Dionne

Dr. Natasha Dionne's Ratings

While I know and understand that each person has to also be responsible for their own health care, if you see Dr Dionne you can expect to be the only person responsible. I quote "what do you want me to do about that?" Is her reply to a patients description of the problem. USELESS

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

My family has been going to Dr. D. Since she opened her practice. She is pretty awesome...until you actually need her. When I went to her after a serious MVA in Nov. 2012 (my van was totalled, I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance) the first thing she asked was not "what happened?" Or "how are you?" Or "how is your daughter?"....but rather "I'm not giving you anything for pain."!! She set the stage right there. From the get-go any testing I received I had to ask for. X-rays, MRI's, physio, massage. Had I not been in a MVA in 2006 I would never've known about these treatments. In the end I needed surgery...which another doctor diagnosed. I don't see the point of going to her for help as I know she will just stare at me and say "what do you want me to do?".

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Dr? Natasha Dionne is good if you want a doctor who just stares at you in the face and says 'Well what do you want me to do?" 'Uh, I don't know, maybe help me.' I would not bring my pet to her. No compassion, no interest in her patients, very uppity. Doesn't seem interested in her job at all.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dionne has been my family doctor since I got off the waiting list for one, after first moving to NB in 2006. She even took me back when I moved back to NB earlier this year, after two years of living away in NS. I have nothing but good things to say about the services provided to me by her, and her receptionist Jennifer. As a younger man being treated for high blood pressure, I have frequent visits for checkups on that condition, and my BP medications. She's always keeping on top of that with testing and even a recent referral to a cardiologist, to make sure her treatment decisions there are correct. Dr. Dionne is friendly, knowledgeable and caring. I.E. She has all the qualities I expect in my GP.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

I will be looking for a new doctor, she doesn't seem to believe my condition, Fibromyalgia, exists. I get more stressed out when it's time to go see her than if I would have to go to the dentist. No compassion at all.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

I'm an ex cancer patient and have gone through a lot of doctors. I can easily say that Dr. Dionne is one of the best out there and highly recommend her!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

Have been with Dr. Dionne since day 1 and have been happy with her. She is thorough and goes the next step to assist. And Jennifer is great as well. A very personable atmosphere!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2010 | flag

She could not see something was wrong with my 3y old that later on was diagnosed with ASD, she just said you can come some other time that he is not so anxious, I was like he is ALWAYS like that. Also needed advise for safely losing weight and just sent me for some test in the lab and told me my sugar and lipids were ok and didnt help me whatsoever.

Submitted April 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dionne does not care about the patient she is just rushing you out the door to get to someone else. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

My husband and I have been with Dr Dionne for from day one, she is caring and takes the time to listen and does not take anything for granted, Jen is the best also, together they make a good team in that office...hats off to both

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag