Rate Dr. Corey Moore

Dr. Corey Moore's Ratings

Dr. Moore performed rhinoplasty for me and I could not be happier with the result. After consulting with 2 other surgeons Dr. Moore was the most knowledgeable, honest and approachable. I was never rushed during my consultations felt completely comfortable with my decision to go with Dr. Moore. My recovery time was a little bit longer than expected but I tend to be a slow healer. 5 stars for Dr. Moore and his amazing staff.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Corey Moore for septo/rhinoplasty after blunt trauma due to workplace accident. I found him and all his staff from the office all the way through to the operating room to be very knowledgeable, professional and very caring! I found for what had to be done for my surgery inparticular I came out of antistetic extremely well, it seems to be healing very well for what had to be done. I went in after a week his staff removed outer stitches he removed stints, this was all done with great precision as to not cause any more pain. I give you 5 stars all the way and would refer him in a heatbeat, yes there could be a wait. However wait times should also tell you exactly what I am saying a very excellent Dr. Thank you so much Dr. Moore!!!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Moore and His entire staff to very prompt, punctual, courteous, and professional. Dr. Moore's attention to detail is very notable, and also is reflected in his staff. Thank you so very much. He come very highly recommended from me.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moore recently perfomed a chin implant for me. It went very well and I am pleased with the result. Dr. Moore is a very personable doctor who is patient and knowlegeable with respect to any questions or concerns you may have. His staff, Josie and Pat, are also very helpful and pleasant. Highly recommend.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

I just had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Moore and was very happy with the results.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag

Honestly the most down to earth Doctor,knowledgeable, patient, and sincere. My nose is absolutely perfect. Dr Moore only does what needs to be done and is completely honest about what is and what is not necessary. He is diplomatic when doing annalysis and understands the sensitivity behind elective proceedures. Josie the secretary is so helpful as is Pat. The Anestheologist is so skilled I bounced right back after waking no nausea or bruising. Five stars *****:)

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

I recently had a facelift by Dr. Moore. The procedure went very well and I am happy with the results. I went to 3 other doctors for consultation prior to Dr. Moore but he seemed the most knowledgeable and had a good reputation. I am most happy with my decison.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr Moore is a very talented surgeon,unfortunately cosmetic surgery pays well so he started doing a lot of it.he makes mistakes and does not correct them unless you pay again, for the mistake he made.he makes promises and his nurse changes it all to the highest $. Or charges you for procedures he promised were included in over all fee.also if any complications arrise they tell you do not go to emerg.but when you call the office you are treated like oh dont worry its nothing.and see them 3 days later,swelling or blood clots are serious issues.....It is embarrasing to see a Dr .that says one thing to his patients and then allows his nurse to change it.don't ever leave the office unless you have it in writing. Too bad such a great surgeon can be a weak,cold man.interested to talk to a few of his other patients.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2012 | flag

I originally booked a consult to address old acne scars, IMO, the 6-month wait time was horrendous but that gave me time to come to the decision to address my frown lines at the corners of my mouth, my nasolabial folds and my recent development of crows feet. We discussed the laser a bit but by that time I had actually become more concerned with my aging signs. I had never thought about botox before, I'm only 26, but he suggested it for the crows feet. I put my trust in him and went through with it; I couldn't be happier. Dr. Moore is thorough, patient, kind and seriously knowledgable. He doesn't try to up-sell you or give you things you don't need making him a trustworthy doctor. I have to wait until the end of February for treatments of my nasolabial folds and the folds at the corners of my mouth (I have no idea why I have to wait so long) but in the end, I'm sure it'll be well-worth it! I'm so incredibly happy so far and will continue to see him for a long time to come!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr Moore did not explain the procedures, nor healing. My septo/rhinoplasty was needed after blunt trauma during an assault. Dr Moore used me to test a new procedure he hoped to patent causing me to undergo a second open rhinoplasty within 3 yrs, one to add muscle grafts taken from the side of my head above the ear, and the second to remove said grafts thus traumatizing me a second time needlessly. also my ribs were injured during the same assault and I suffer from chronic undiagnosed pain on my left side. my nose was re-traumatized requiring a 3rd septo/rhinoplasty-rib cartilage graft, Dr Moore assured me he would take the cartilage from my right side (unaffected by trauma) however I awoke to find he had taken the cartilage from my left which is the painful side. after the first procedure I overheard Dr Moore say to a collegue he was embarrased by his own work. He is extreamely knowlegable and gifted as a surgeon, however my experience was that he is not compasionate, :(

Submitted Oct. 23, 2011 | flag