You may also like

Rate Dr. Cary Pang

Dr. Cary Pang's Ratings

I had an appointment with Dr. Pang a few weeks ago and still think about how amazing this Doctor is. I have never received better treatment and care in my lifetime. Dr. Pang is one of those doctors that actually genuinely care about his patients and loves what he does. It really reflects in the service you receive. He treated me with utmost respect and explained things thoroughly so that I would know what's going on at all times. I had several appointments booked with him and after the first one, he called me personally to ask how I was feeling. I was in awe. I had a root canal and it was a very smooth procedure; he seemed like he really knew what he was doing. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Pang is a very talkative guy, his work is ok, i didn't feel pain after scaling because he did it by hands. When it comes to some major dental works, he did made some wrong judgements , I think he is good for doing basic dental work only.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I went to Dr Pang from the recommendation of a family friend. I had been going to the dental college in Edmonton for years and have always been told that I had very small decay called incipient lesions that should be watched. I went to see a dentist in the Northwest and he wanted to do all of those cavities . He based his everything on the X-rays and never looked in my mouth. Went to see Dr Pang and he recommended not to do any treatment since they were too small of decay to treat. I had some older amalgam fillings that the other dentist wanted to remove as well but Dr Pang said they were OK. Everything that the dental college had recommended was what Dr Pang recommended. I appreciate his honesty and explanations .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Nice person but missed a couple of cavities during check up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Pang is funny, kind, and does exceptional dental work. The whole family loves to see him. When my daughter lost her first tooth the first thing she said was "I need to tell Dr.Pang!" The office is welcoming and completely transparent in terms of billing and costs. Go see Dr. Pang! you won't ever be sorry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Great dentist, always very friendly and very conscious that he does not cause you any stress or pain. We appreciate that if he feels he needs another dentist to check he will refer you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Great dentist. Don't let you do anything not necessary. Very friendly. All insurance paperwork is done by them. Dr. Pang do all the teeth cleaning himself, which give him the first hand information about my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

seriously forgets why I am there and misses cavities. nice family but not the best dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

While I liked Dr. Pang and felt he was friendly and knowledgable, he performed unessecary work on me before asking if I wanted it/ was covered by insurance. When I complained afterwards I was told it was my responsibility to see what I was covered for or not. Needless to say, I didn't go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

The best doctor ever in Calgary. Very helpful and friendly. Doctor Pang is so intelligent and easy to understand. He is so unique that if you see him out side of his clinic you will never know that he is doctor Pang. He lives very simple in his life. Other than that his service is so good and cheap he tells you everything before he start serving you. When I first went to his clinic he told me how much my insurance will pay and how much I will pay so than I decided that this is the best deal for to go for it. Dr Pang is very helpful and kind doctor among the others in Calgary area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700690].votes_count ]]