Rate Dr. Cary Pang

Dr. Cary Pang's Ratings

Great dentist, always very friendly and very conscious that he does not cause you any stress or pain. We appreciate that if he feels he needs another dentist to check he will refer you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Great dentist. Don't let you do anything not necessary. Very friendly. All insurance paperwork is done by them. Dr. Pang do all the teeth cleaning himself, which give him the first hand information about my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

seriously forgets why I am there and misses cavities. nice family but not the best dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

While I liked Dr. Pang and felt he was friendly and knowledgable, he performed unessecary work on me before asking if I wanted it/ was covered by insurance. When I complained afterwards I was told it was my responsibility to see what I was covered for or not. Needless to say, I didn't go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

The best doctor ever in Calgary. Very helpful and friendly. Doctor Pang is so intelligent and easy to understand. He is so unique that if you see him out side of his clinic you will never know that he is doctor Pang. He lives very simple in his life. Other than that his service is so good and cheap he tells you everything before he start serving you. When I first went to his clinic he told me how much my insurance will pay and how much I will pay so than I decided that this is the best deal for to go for it. Dr Pang is very helpful and kind doctor among the others in Calgary area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

If you are wondering if the 5 star ratings are true, Dr. Pang was my family dentist in Calgary, we moved to Lac La Biche & he is still my family dentist - I drive 6 hrs to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

What a nice guy!!!!! Was told everything and cost. Very complete and great staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

All comments made from everyone is true. Awesome staff and a great dentist. All of my family members love him and are always excited when they have their cleaning appontments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

The best dentist I have ever seen. You can tell that he just loves his job and isn't there to "take" you for dental treatments. His staff are amazing and friendly as well. Cannot say enough good about the whole office. If you are looking for a wonderful, knowledgeable, and caring dentist then go see Dr Pang!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Pang has gone above and beyond for us more times than I can count. My whole family loves having him as our dentist!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700685].votes_count ]]