You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Balyk

Dr. Robert Balyk's Ratings

I ruptured my patellar tendon in Feb. and Dr. Balyk repaired my knee. His confidence and bed side manner eases any worry about surgery or rehab. Excellent Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Balyk repaired my right torn Achilles in September of 2012. This is not my first surgery with him as he scoped my right knee in the 90's. He was professional right from the beginning and explained everything to me. both surgeries went well with full recoveries. Follow-ups were never rushed and he documented everything on his tape recorder! I was lucky to have him for both surgeries and I owe my mobility to him and his team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I'm on my 3rd week recovering from fractured ankle...best staff best Dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I just hit the 6 month mark, and I'm very happy with how the entire process went. I feel fortunate to have had him as my surgeon, and that someone like him is training/mentoring up and coming doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Balyk operated on my son's shoulder (torn labrum). The surgery went very well and my son's shoulder is healing without any problems. Dr. Balyk has consistently been helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I'm very thankful he was my son's surgeon. My only concern was with the length of time it took us to get the surgery (8 months), but I don't think that was Dr. Balyk's fault.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

If You are fortunate enough to see Dr Balyk he is simply one of the best profeesionals in any field i have had the priviledge to work with. His knowledge is outstanding, his surgery work and recovery plan is fantastic. He repaired a tear in my rotator cuff and bicep in Jan 2014. As anxious i was on recovery he was tough on keeping me in check not to overdue it. He made his appointments on time. He listens and advises. He people skills are second to none. What a outstanding surgeon and a overall person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I suffered for several years with a torn rotator cuff and shoulder issues. My family doctor strongly suggested I endure the wait to get treatment from Dr. Balyk. He was so right! Its been almost two years since my surgery and my shoulder is better than ever. I'm over 50 and still playing hockey and occasionally lift weights. I can't thanks Dr Balyk enough or recommend him more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I broke my left tibia/fibia and Dr.Balyk installed a metal rod in the entire length of my fibia, and secures with 3 screws. My recovery so far is excellent and I think he did a great job. He is very busy tho, I had to wait 2 days for surgery and my follow up that was supposed to be 2 weeks later had to be 3 weeks because he was all booked up. Over all I'm very satisfied

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr.Balyk has repaired both my ACL and my constantly dislocating shoulder and in both cases i found him to be a consummate professional. He took the time to explain the procedures and was always willing to answer my questions. I found him to be very punctual and rarely waited past my appointment time to meet with him.Dr. Balyk is a first class professional that is very good at what he does. Well done Dr. Balyk thank you for all you have done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I have been suffering from the same shoulder injury since 2007, it has caused me so much pain that I have had to take time off work because the pain has been so horrible it has made me ill at time, I'm 20 yrs old, and live alone. I saw Dr. Balyk almost 6 months ago after he informed me that I definitely need surgery. I have not heard from him since, and trying to get in touch with him is like pulling teeth. I'm glad to see he's helped others, and it upsets me that I'm not alone in this lack of caring for patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700813].votes_count ]]