Rate Dr. Robert Balyk

Dr. Robert Balyk's Ratings

If You are fortunate enough to see Dr Balyk he is simply one of the best profeesionals in any field i have had the priviledge to work with. His knowledge is outstanding, his surgery work and recovery plan is fantastic. He repaired a tear in my rotator cuff and bicep in Jan 2014. As anxious i was on recovery he was tough on keeping me in check not to overdue it. He made his appointments on time. He listens and advises. He people skills are second to none. What a outstanding surgeon and a overall person.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

I suffered for several years with a torn rotator cuff and shoulder issues. My family doctor strongly suggested I endure the wait to get treatment from Dr. Balyk. He was so right! Its been almost two years since my surgery and my shoulder is better than ever. I'm over 50 and still playing hockey and occasionally lift weights. I can't thanks Dr Balyk enough or recommend him more highly.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

I broke my left tibia/fibia and Dr.Balyk installed a metal rod in the entire length of my fibia, and secures with 3 screws. My recovery so far is excellent and I think he did a great job. He is very busy tho, I had to wait 2 days for surgery and my follow up that was supposed to be 2 weeks later had to be 3 weeks because he was all booked up. Over all I'm very satisfied

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Dr.Balyk has repaired both my ACL and my constantly dislocating shoulder and in both cases i found him to be a consummate professional. He took the time to explain the procedures and was always willing to answer my questions. I found him to be very punctual and rarely waited past my appointment time to meet with him.Dr. Balyk is a first class professional that is very good at what he does. Well done Dr. Balyk thank you for all you have done.

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

I have been suffering from the same shoulder injury since 2007, it has caused me so much pain that I have had to take time off work because the pain has been so horrible it has made me ill at time, I'm 20 yrs old, and live alone. I saw Dr. Balyk almost 6 months ago after he informed me that I definitely need surgery. I have not heard from him since, and trying to get in touch with him is like pulling teeth. I'm glad to see he's helped others, and it upsets me that I'm not alone in this lack of caring for patients.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

i am 42 years old and never broken a bone b4 till july 19 2011 Dr balyk was and is a kind careing and understanding doctor he eased my concerns i would love to be in his care forever ,,u have no worries with him

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

excellent doctor, caring, helpful, knowledgable, takes time to listen and explain things and address concerns, lovely personality

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

After suffering for over 2 years with shoulder pain I was referred to Dr Balyk. He was friendly, professional and answered all of my questions. He did not rush me and was very open to all my questions. The day of surgery he came to see me prior to surgery and talked to me to keep me clam. I found his time and attention to me made me more relaxed going into surgery. In the operating room he again talked with me as I was being put to sleep. I would highly recommend Dr Balyk to anyone who is lucky enough to get in to see him. His office staffs are also very friendly and kind. It is 2 weeks after surgery and already I can feel a difference. Thank you Dr Balyk

Submitted June 20, 2010 | flag

I tore my patellar tendon off my knee in 2004 and Dr. Balyk did the repair. I have bad osteoarthritis and now that knee is better than before the injury. He also repaired my rotator cuff in early 2009, and from barely being able to raise my arm above my waist, I now have 100% functionality and zero pain. Great surgeon, also great bedside manner and seems very caring and understanding. I'd recommend him to anyone and have already done so. Thanks Dr. Balyk for the superb work you've done to repair my injuries.

Submitted March 1, 2010 | flag

follow up advise lacks any help and leaves a patient suffering daily with no help in sight so the burden is very heavy for the family.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag