Rate Dr. Philip Sestak

Dr. Philip Sestak's Ratings

Dr. Sestak is one of the best doctors I've seen. He is caring and incredibly knowledgeable in his field. I was very sad that I had to move to another city, but I was lucky to find a very good doctor also. Thank you Dr. Sestak for your great care.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sestak I have found to be INCREDIBLY helpful, he had even come to visit me while I was the hospital, not as a doctor, but just to say Hello. I never knew of any other Dr. who ever did that. He's gone out of his way to help me & it is much appreciated. My genetic condition is rare, I was lucky enough to have someone who actually knew something about it. I wish more were like that but they are few and far between.

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

Phil is a "doctor's doctor": brilliant with an exceptional bedside manner. Among hundreds of physicians I've known, Phil is without peer: a rare combination of diagnostic expertise, diligence, compassion, patience and generosity. I'll wait plenty to see him because he's giving others time they truly need.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Phil's for 27 years. He is the most incredible person I know. Kind, caring and knows his stuff. He has dealt with my health issues with excellence and always with expediency. He always remembers to ask about my family and their well being. I know that he devotes his time to AIDS patience in other countries as well as caring for his patients here in Vancouver. You are AWESOME Phil. Keep up the great work.

Submitted March 15, 2010 | flag

Phil has been my GP since 1986 and I really couldn't wish for a better doctor. My only complaint is that once he moved to Spectrum Health, things started falling through the cracks. The clerical staff there is challenged - specialists referrals go missing, documents don't get forwarded and I suspect Phil doesn't get reminded of outstanding issues the way his old private staff did.

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

Best doc in Vancouver which is why I keep traveling from Nanaimo to see him. Seeing him is the problem--just too busy, unavailable, booked forever into the future :o((

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr Sestak has been my GP for over 24 yrs that I can remember . Best GP that anyone could ever had. The counter staff could use a pep talk . The nurses are great .

Submitted Oct. 5, 2009 | flag

I have been Dr Sestak's patent for more than 25 years. He has incredible knowledge of medicine. the patience of angels and a warm, caring, and comforting concern for all his patients. He has helped me go through the loss of a partner and he has helped me immensely to appreciate life and to know that we are only here for a very brief time. Dr Sestak is a respected physician and a specialist in HIV and Family Practice. Anyone who is fortunate enough to be under his care knows just how personable and friendly he is to patients, colleagues, and staff.

Submitted June 29, 2009 | flag

Phil Sestak is the kindest, most helpful and knowledgeable physician I have ever been to, and I am fortunate that he has been my cdotr for the past six years.

Submitted June 13, 2009 | flag

I have seen Dr. Sestak twice while my physican was away and I wish that he was my doctor.He is very throrough and caring.As well as a thorough examination he also reviewed all the previous records.He told me what he thought was the problem and what I should do about. He said that he gets this problem from time to time and it will come and go.This was a medical issue that had been untreated by my regular GP for over 1 year.I was very frustrated and Dr.Sestak was very reassuring.After taking the NSAIDS for only 3 days I felt better and haven't been troubled by the problem for over a year.The problem does still persist but I seem to be able to not notice it.Brilliant and a caring bedside manner.

Submitted June 8, 2009 | flag