Rate Dr. Mark J. Puccioni

Dr. Mark J. Puccioni's Ratings

Dr. Puccioni is one of the best neurosurgeons in the area. He performed a life-saving procedure on me when I was younger and he has always been extremely helpful in giving me new information about my procedure. His bedside manner was second-to-none and I would highly recommend him for any type of procedure.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor that removed my daughter's brain tumor and had a great bed side manner that made you feel that you could ask him any question. We were very satified with his care and patients with all our questions. Would highly recommend him for any pediatric care.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2008 | flag

AT FIRST, HE STARTED OFF GREAT. VERY PERSONABLE. HE DID SURGERY ON MY NECK, AND AFTER THAT JT ALL WENT DOWNHILL. HE DISMISSED ME FROM THE HOSPITAL THE NEXT DAY. AFTER CERVICAL FUSION. DID NOT TAKE ANY TIME TO DUSCUSS AFTERCARE. TOLD ME TO RESUME ALL ACTIVITIES AS USUAL, EVEN DRIVING. sURGERY WAS A FAILURE, i BELIEVE, BECAUSE i TOOK HIM AT HIS WORD AND DID NOT EXERCISE 'COMMON SENSE' DID ALL ACTIVITIES AS USUAL. AFTER DISCUSSING THIS SURGERY WITH OTHERS WHO HAD THE SAME, THEY TOLD ME THEIR DOCTORS, MADE THEM FOLLOW A STRICT, REGIME OF NOT DOING ANYTHING TO DUSTURB THE FUSION FOR A MINIMUM OF 90 DAYS. WHEN I QUESTIONED HIM LATER AND ASKED HIM TO FILL OUT DISABILITY PAPERS, HE REFUSED, AND BECAME ANGRY, THAT IWOULD EVEN ASK. LATER, I REQUESTED MY MEDICAL RECORDS FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR, IN HIS NOTES,HE MADE A VERY DEROGATIVE STATEMENT ABOUT ME,SAYING I WAS UNCOOPERATIVE.HE BLANTALY LIED ABOUT ME, ABOUT MY CONDITION AND ALLOWING ME TO RESUME ALL ACTIVITIES, JUST TO COVER HIS OWN SKIN.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2008 | flag

excellent doctor very knowledgable and took great amount of time explaining all scenarios

Submitted July 19, 2008 | flag

Mark was wonderful in answering all my questions at the scariest time in my life. He was punctual and extreamly knowledgeable with my daughters situation. I would recommend him to anyone needing a pediatric neurosurgen.

Submitted May 29, 2007 | flag

Mark is a highly intelligent doctor. He makes you comfortable and does not make you feel stupid about a question or concern you may have. My son fell in love with him. He takes real pride in his work and his patients!!! SuPeR!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2007 | flag

The most qualified in the region. Loves children and treats them as his own

Submitted Jan. 14, 2007 | flag