Rate Dr. Peter Zuberbuhler

Dr. Peter Zuberbuhler's Ratings

I can't say enough about Dr.Zub he helped my daughter with her Asthma after just 5 months.Drs in our home town just kept giving her meds that did nothing or ade her sick.In my opinion he is the best in his field..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr.Z has made mine & my sons life so much better since seeing him. After being told by other dr.s he didnt need any other care and it was just a "virus" i found Dr.Z and was told my son actually has pneumonia and is currently treating him to perfect health. THANK YOU!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

We feel so blessed to have been able to see Dr. Zuberbuhler for our sons ongoing respiratory issues. Finally someone is able to tell us what the problem is and now we are on the road to treating it and having a healthy son! I feel like he is our saving grace as we spent more than enough times in emergency these past few years. So far I am blown away by his commitment and care for our little guy! I kept hearing that we needed to see Dr. Zub and am so happy that now we are!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Amazing Doctor. Put my daughter at ease. Great staff, very accommodating .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Best doctor, so thoughtful and caring. Doesn't dismiss any of our questions or concerns as some doctors have or do, we have met many dr. As our son has had way to many hospital visits and we won't trade him for anyone!
Julie is amazing as well, always helpful on the phone and squeezes us in.
We are so very blessed to have them as our medical team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Excellent Dr, very caring and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Zub is so great. Always answers questions thoroughly, even ones that sort of seem silly or trivial. Makes me and my wife feel confident about him. His staff is good, too! Julie was very helpful, and also has very nice hands! Haha I couldn't help but notice, because I used to photograph hands for Crowley's. So I notice Julie's every time I visit. lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1701249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

We love Dr. Zub (or Zoom as my 3 year old calls him) and Julie! As other reviewers have said, they will squeeze you in when you have a sick child which makes them stand out! They are good humored, professional, knowledgeable and have put my mind at ease more times than once. Dr. Zub was the only doctor, of several that saw my son, to address his symptoms as a 'for real' issue. He has explained the whys and the hows of every treatment that he has prescribed. So thankful we were referred to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1701248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr.Z is an amazing doctor. I love the fact that if my child is sick, they squeeze us in the next day. He is an awesome doctor and great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1701247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

Dr zub is a wonderful doctor , very patient and kind and always has answer for my children why there sick. I totally recommend anybody to go see him with children !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1701246].votes_count ]]