You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Zuberbuhler

Dr. Peter Zuberbuhler's Ratings

I'm 35 yrs old and this man was my doc for my respiratory problems growing up. I always felt at ease when seeing him. There was always something about him that made me feel like he really cared for me and my wellbeing! Now that I have kids of my own with some of the same problems we are only blessed to have him again! It's only confirmed to me how much Dr. Z whole heartedly cares for his patients. As for Julie.... She's one of a kind that is always helpful and accominated. Goimg to the doctor never is for the best reasons but, still, the kids love Dr Z and Julie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Truly one of a kind, knew me since birth and was there too hep me and my mom with every issue and questions that we had throughout my childhood, if I could have taken him with me to the adult clinic I would have in a heartbeat. And the staff was amazing, some of which I still around which makes clinic visits easier because they know me and my history and know how stubborn I can be. Miss you Dr.Z!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

He was my childhood CF doctor, very caring man and always made sure he was on top of any issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr.Zub he helped my daughter with her Asthma after just 5 months.Drs in our home town just kept giving her meds that did nothing or ade her sick.In my opinion he is the best in his field..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr.Z has made mine & my sons life so much better since seeing him. After being told by other dr.s he didnt need any other care and it was just a "virus" i found Dr.Z and was told my son actually has pneumonia and is currently treating him to perfect health. THANK YOU!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

We feel so blessed to have been able to see Dr. Zuberbuhler for our sons ongoing respiratory issues. Finally someone is able to tell us what the problem is and now we are on the road to treating it and having a healthy son! I feel like he is our saving grace as we spent more than enough times in emergency these past few years. So far I am blown away by his commitment and care for our little guy! I kept hearing that we needed to see Dr. Zub and am so happy that now we are!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Amazing Doctor. Put my daughter at ease. Great staff, very accommodating .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Best doctor, so thoughtful and caring. Doesn't dismiss any of our questions or concerns as some doctors have or do, we have met many dr. As our son has had way to many hospital visits and we won't trade him for anyone!
Julie is amazing as well, always helpful on the phone and squeezes us in.
We are so very blessed to have them as our medical team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Excellent Dr, very caring and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Zub is so great. Always answers questions thoroughly, even ones that sort of seem silly or trivial. Makes me and my wife feel confident about him. His staff is good, too! Julie was very helpful, and also has very nice hands! Haha I couldn't help but notice, because I used to photograph hands for Crowley's. So I notice Julie's every time I visit. lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1701249].votes_count ]]