Dr. Peter Zuberbuhler

Rate Dr. Peter Zuberbuhler

Dr. Peter Zuberbuhler's Ratings

Excellent Dr, very caring and friendly.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Zub is so great. Always answers questions thoroughly, even ones that sort of seem silly or trivial. Makes me and my wife feel confident about him. His staff is good, too! Julie was very helpful, and also has very nice hands! Haha I couldn't help but notice, because I used to photograph hands for Crowley's. So I notice Julie's every time I visit. lol

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

We love Dr. Zub (or Zoom as my 3 year old calls him) and Julie! As other reviewers have said, they will squeeze you in when you have a sick child which makes them stand out! They are good humored, professional, knowledgeable and have put my mind at ease more times than once. Dr. Zub was the only doctor, of several that saw my son, to address his symptoms as a 'for real' issue. He has explained the whys and the hows of every treatment that he has prescribed. So thankful we were referred to him!

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

Dr.Z is an amazing doctor. I love the fact that if my child is sick, they squeeze us in the next day. He is an awesome doctor and great staff.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr zub is a wonderful doctor , very patient and kind and always has answer for my children why there sick. I totally recommend anybody to go see him with children !

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Zub is wonderful and super friendly to us.however his staff is the opposite, she is not accomodading and sounded quite rude over the phone. she made me feel horrible when i couldnt come in with the time slot she gave.she assumed its not urgent when i told her it is.she made me feel like my kids sickness is not important to me otherwise i would cancel my other appt to come in with the time slot she gave me.She ruined my day.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2010 | flag

We have been seeing Dr.Z since our children were babies as 2 of our kids were premature and now asthmatic. He is an awesome guy! We feel so blessed to have him looking after our children! He is professional, well read, kind and compassionate, as is his nurse Julie! Any time our kids are sick, we just call the office and on most occasions Julie is able to have them seen the same day! Our daughter (now 16 years old) is getting very concerned that she will soon have to see an adult pulmonologist...as no one measures up to Dr.Z!

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Zub is the single greatest doctor I have ever interacted with or heard of in my entire life. He has given me both medical and personal advise and wisdom throughout my 20 years of seeing him. He is a model citizen, doctor and human being that we should all strive to be like. He is very caring, genuine, intelligent and understanding in a confident and "wise" manner.

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Z reminds me of Doggie Hauser. He is a genius and VERY PRACTICAL. He does not over-react and tells things how it is. My son started seeing him due to recurring airway infections associated with infant reflux. We are so lucky to have him as our physician. Julie, his assistant and Dr. Z. make a fabulous healthcare team. He does not rush you out of his office, he takes the time to listen to your concerns and addresses. He is the BEST!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag

I am 38 years old now. That is 20 yrs more than I am supposed to be according to Dr. Zuberbuhler. I was 14 when i was diagnosed by Zuberbuhler. with an extremely rare genetic lung disorder. At that time there were only "4 like me in canada." When I was 14, he said I had 4 years to live. He also told me I couldn`t get pregnant or would have a very hard time getting pregnant. Imagine being told that at 14 years old! Much to my surprise i made it to 18 and beyond and did manage to get pregnant. When told, Zuberbuhler`s immediate advice was to abort the baby - he mentioned multiple mental and physical disorders for the baby. I fig he was wrong before - why listen to him now - and i kept my son. It`s been almost 20 years since I`ve seen Zuberbuhler - my son is healthy and perfectly normal and i`m still alive and kicking - Moral is - do your own research into your ailment - question the doctors, get 2nd opinions, don`t take what docs say as gospel and never give up! I didn`t.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2009 | flag