Rate Dr. Sloane H. Sevran

Dr. Sloane H. Sevran's Ratings

Dr. Sevran is very thorough, cautious and informative. The office is very clean and I really appreciate the separate waiting rooms for well babies and sick babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][611249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Amazing doctor! She's a great diagnostician, takes all the time you need and is heads and shoulders above my previous pediatrician. I like having a doctor for my children who's obviously bright, cares a great deal and interacts well with parents and children. She's great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][611248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

The only problem with her is that she spoils you for anyone else! Seriously, she takes as much time as you need, answers every one of my endless questions, will check if by chance she doesn't know the answer, and, almost most importantly, my shy daughter adores her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][611247].votes_count ]]