Dr. Michael Wandzura

Rate Dr. Michael Wandzura

Dr. Michael Wandzura's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Wandzura for 2 years for a rare spinal disease that ultimately effects my Optic Nerves. Idiopathy Intracranial Hypertension, I was scared out of my mind when I first learnt about this disease, and of course like a fool I googled it. . . Dr. Wandzura and I had a great laugh about medical info online, and he helps put me at ease when I am scared. He always answers my question, and does so, so I can understand. He also never seems in a rush to get through my appointment and on to the next person. We as patients are all treated equally and allowed as much time as we need to discuss our concerns. I have never left his office like I have some doctors, disappointed or more affraid then when I came in. He and his staff have even printed off the copies of photos from my tests so I can show my family my progress. If you ever need a eye specialist,for any age I highly reccomend him.

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

Very good Dr. and staff. Had laser to prevent a rare glaucoma. He was very patient and nice, and everything went beautifully. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wandzura performed my Lasik Eye Surgery May 2011. The staff at Lasik MD was wonderful, They explained the whole procedure to me and made me feel completely at ease about having the surgery! When I went into the OR for the surgery, Dr. Wandzura was fantastic!!!! He explained everything to me before the surgery and made sure I was comfortable and he answered all the questions that I had and just made me feel at ease and he was so kind and friendly I new I could trust him completely! Once I was on the bed and the surgery was going to start he again went thru the steps of the surgery as they were being done and I found that was just wonderful. The procedure only lasted for about 10 minutes. I love the surgery and I am so glad that I got it done and I no longer have to depend on my glasses or contacts! Thank-You Dr. Wandzura for everything!!

Submitted June 5, 2011 | flag

Performed my lasik surgery in 2008. Very thorough and made me feel at ease. Thank you!!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr.Wandzura performed my laser surgery in 2009 and I went from a -4.00 to 0 in one day! Dr.Wandzura's clinic staff at Lasik MD were wonderful; they helped explain the whole procedure and made me feel completely at ease at my consultation and before surgery -they even held my hand during surgery. When I went in for surgery Dr.Wandzura was fantastic, he explained everything to me beforehand and then again as I went through surgery. It was so easy, (only ten minutes) and I was all done. I can't believe I didn't make this decision earlier - it has been life changing - I now see 20/15 and don't have the hassle of contacts. My day-to-day life (sports, playing with kids, outdoor activities) has been so enriched because of this procedure...Thanks Dr.Wandzura!!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2010 | flag

I had PRK eye surgery performed and was quite nervous and scared going in. Dr. Wandzura and the staff at Lasik MD put me at ease right away. The procedure took just minutes and the results are unbelievable! I am seeing 20/15 a year later and I just can't even explain how wonderful it is to be rid of my contacts and glasses. Going from -6.50 to perfect vision is just such an incredible gift. Thank you Dr. Wandzura!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wandzura is a great guy and cares a lot about his patients. The laser surgery he did on my eye was swift and painless and it improved my vision a great deal. I can see clearly now, no blurryness anymore.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2007 | flag

Very nice. Hasn't been able to diagnose me, but still keeps me coming for regular appts to keep an eye on things. When new equipment comes, he makes sure to try that on me.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2007 | flag

Prince Albert is very lucky to have Dr. Wandzura. Very fast & efficient without compromising the diognoses.Some of his staff could be more compassionate when doing some of the testing.

Submitted March 23, 2007 | flag

I was very impressed with his glaucoma treatment for my elderly father. He was always considerate of my father’s age and situation and showed compassion. Treatment was punctual and expertly provided with the up most professionalism.

Submitted March 8, 2007 | flag