Rate Dr. Heidi Winkler

Dr. Heidi Winkler's Ratings

My kids and I were visiting California to go to a cousin's wedding (we live in Kansas City, Missouri). My younger daughter became extremely sick, high temperature, sweating and vomiting. My sister assured me not to worry because she knew "the best" pediatrician. She gave me Dr. Winkler's number, I called and was able to get in right away. The staff was very friendly. After filling out the paperwork, my wait time was less than 10 minutes. Dr. Winkler spent about 20 minutes evaluating my child and asking questions. One of the pharmacys she uses delivered the medicines directly to my sister's house (where we were staying). I only wish Dr. Winkler was in Kansas City! She's the best!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

My Mom took me to see Dr. Winkler when I was a child. She took very good care of me. She diagnosed a stomach problem that two other doctors couldn't figure out. Now that I'm a Mom, I take my two girls to see her. She doesn't spend too much time in the rooms with her patients, but she really KNOWS what she's doing. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent pediatrician.

Submitted June 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Winkler saved my daughter's life! My daughter became very ill last year. My husband and I took her to several doctors (including a specialist)but she just got worse. None of these doctors correctly diagnosed her... saying she just had the flu (for two months straight?). At the recommendation of a friend of mine, my daughter and I went in to see Dr. Winkler. We waited in the waiting room for about an hour before being taken into the room (I see others have complained about this). Once in the room, the doctor saw us within five minutes. She asked a few questions, assessed my daughter, and told me she believed the other three doctors were wrong! She said my daughter had meningitis. She began medications and recovered fully. I could have lost my daughter, but Dr. Winkler's diagnostic skills saved her life.

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag

very helpful if she can't help,she well find someone to help your child

Submitted Oct. 28, 2008 | flag