Rate Dr. Jean Lauricella

Dr. Jean Lauricella's Ratings

Dr. Jean is the kind of doctor I had as a child, one that truly cares! She's always available by phone when you need to talk to her directly and when we come into the office, she makes us feel like we are family. Her staff is wonderful too. They are helpful and understanding. My grandson has special needs and Dr. Jean has such amazing patience for him. I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for a caring, knowledgeable doctor. Whenever we have had to visit the ER, Dr. Jean calls ahead so we don't have to wait too long with a sick child. She's absolutely wonderful!

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lauricella came to the hospital when my twins were born in 2000 and has cared for them since. Setting up appointments is easy and her staff is wonderful about following up. When we arrive for appts, we barely have time to sit before being called. She talks to my kids, asks them great questions and takes the time to ask how I am doing. She has staff who have been with her awhile so you feel like you know these wonderful people. Whatever your ongoing pediatrician needs may be, what I have said about Dr. Lauricella is that she is who I want in an emergency. The 2 times my daughter was hospitalized (head injury at 5 months, pneumonia at 9 yrs), she knew what was needed, helped make it happen fast and was not shy about dealing with hospital staff. She was the advocate a parent wants and is unwilling to relinquish complete care to someone else. You are still HER patient and she will follow your care every step of the way. You will be supremely well taken care of at Dr. Lauricella's practice.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lauricella is patient, thorough,and extremely knowledgable. She is very available after hours as well.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2009 | flag

When I was pregnant with my son Andy (now 21 years old) I met a pharmaceutical rep who made sales calls on tons of pediatricians all over the San Gabriel Valley. She told me then what I have found to be true since- THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN IN THE AREA IS Dr.JEAN Lauricella! My only regret about Dr. Jean is that my kids are now too old to continue on as her patients! THEY LOVE HER AND I LOVE HER. She has not only given our family incredible medical help and attention, but she has been a caring, supportive counselor for us through a myriad of tough family situations, including the death of my husband/my kids' father. She considers her patients as family, and goes to bat for them with everyone - other doctors, labs, hospitals, emergency rooms, therapists, teachers, and even us parents when we it! My respect for Dr. Jean is only surpassed by my overwhelming feeling of gratitude for having her in our lives. Plus, she is better at follow-up than any other doctor I've ever encountered.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2009 | flag