Rate Dr. Suzanne Leggatt

Dr. Suzanne Leggatt's Ratings

Dr. Leggatt the best doctor ever! great bed side manner, help me during my labour and follow up. Laurie the staff is the best! she help me find my new GP, very helpful and kind. too bad Dr. Leggatt not accepting new patients. We will miss you!

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

My wife and I have utilized Dr. Leggatt for three preganancies to date, and have never considered using any else. Simply put, if you are pregnant, call Dr. Leggatt (and Dr. Fast). They will take great care of you!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Excellent in all ways..could not have a better doctor. Caring,kind,considerate,knowledgeable, respectful

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

Suzi has been my physician for 10 years and has always provided an excellent service. She has a wonderful personality and is extremely caring. I feel very lucky to have such an amazing doctor.

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag

I'm a guy and have never had a better doctor. You can talk to this lady and she listens.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

Very caring doctor. Has always made me feel well cared for, and that my concerns were always serious and important and addressed them accordingly. Wish I could keep her as my doctor after maternity as I have never had to wait long in her office and she always takes her time to care for me and my son.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

She is a wonderful person and doctor. I always feel that she has time to listen to my concerns and take them very seriously. I appreciate that I never have to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2009 | flag

Very kind and patient doctor willing to spend time necessary to explain diagnosis or tests

Submitted March 3, 2008 | flag

Suzi has been my doc for several years now-she is brilliant! She knows her stuff but doesn't force it on me - she actually listens & respects MY input! We are partners in my health care, a rare concept!!

Submitted June 15, 2007 | flag

Dr. Leggatt is a wonderful Doctor. She is very kind and sincerely cares about her patients.

Submitted March 31, 2007 | flag