Dr. Ripple Dhillon

Rate Dr. Ripple Dhillon

Dr. Ripple Dhillon's Ratings

She is one of the rudest people i have dealt with. She has à terrible personality and is incredibly stupid. I do not know how she is à doctor.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr Dillon and her staff were very supportive of me through a terrible flu that had put me out of commission for weeks.Never any issues in 7 visits that I had to her office this year. Very respectful and knowledgeable. She does her job very well.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

Ripple Dhillon has to be one of the rudest individuals I've ever run into in my years of dealing with physicians. She was our family physician for a very, very short time. Her dismissive attitude certainly hasn't won her any gold star bedside manner awards, and from what I can see here I'm not alone in thinking this. She needs to be more thorough as well, instead of rushing people out the door. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

I dropped her after a year. She is cold and treated my children like nuisances. She schedules appointments, but the wait is horrendous, especially with small children. She's always been at least 40 minutes behind. On several occasions, I've walked down to the walk-in a saw doctors immediately. It didn't make sense. Her staff is defensive and rude as well. What was worse, she misdiagnosed something simple: my son was taken to her and obviously has eczema, and she said it was just dry skin and to rub some Vaseline on it. He later went to a real doctor, who prescribed real cream for his real condition.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

I seriously cannot believe the ppl who have given this woman any sort of good review. I'm also surprised at the ppl who state she gives meds so easily. I have begged her at times for meds and referrals to specialists and got nothing. I am a pretty tough cookie, however when I leave her office I'm either in tears or ready to kill someone because she has done nothing to help me at all. I have some pretty major things going on now and I'm at my wits end. She does not listen to what you have to say, she is rude, she walks out of the office before you are even finished talking to her. I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE IS A LEGITIMATE DOCTOR! I have never in my life met such a cold uncaring woman! Many of my family has her as well, for many years now because our beloved wonderful doctor had to cut her career short. Boy were we spoiled with her, then we get stuck with the exact opposite. She could care less about you and your health. I'm off to find a new doctor! One who cares!

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

I was very surprised to see the comments left by others. My mother and I have both been seeing Dr. Dhillion for well over 8 years now and I have found her to be highly efficient, very approachable and extremely knowledgeable. Willing to make appointments outside of regular business hours to accommodate our work schedules. She even gave me her personal email address when I moved to Toronto, until I found a new dr, if I had any questions or needed anything. If you are trying to find a dr. that will coddle you like a baby, don’t bother with Dr. Dhillion. If you’re looking for a dr that will listen to the RELEVANT information you’re providing and provide you with quality health care, I encourage you to make an appointment. Just because Dr. Dhillion doesn’t waste time listening to whining doesn’t mean she doesn’t care or is a rude person; she just doesn’t have the time!

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

God knows how this lady ever became a doctor. She is the rudest person I hae ever met. I never ever complain about anything but this doctor contributed to my moms early death. My mother was only 65. My mom would beg me to find her another doctor as Dhillon treated her worse then a dog would get treated. When I went to an appointment with my mom I witnessed it first hand. I couldnt believe what I heard and saw with my own eyes. I work in the health care field and Dhillon was inquiring who I work for and what my profession was before she would treat my mother. So worried I may know as much as her. At the end of the appointment I told her exactly what I thought and I said we fire her as my mothers doctor. Best thing I did. I sure hope what goes around comes around

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

I'm a 27 year old male who moved to Oshawa 2 years ago. I find Dr. Dhillon VERY hard to get ahold of(she is off saturday,sunday,monday) and almost impossible to deal with(RUDE). myself and my girlfriend were both going to her. The first day we met she gave us a "Speech" about how "in her country young people should not live together unless they are married." I brushed it off and kept using her since she is close to my house. Once i got a Blood clot in my leg and was rushed to the ER and could not get in to see her for 2 weeks once i did see her there was a 1:30 wait even with my appointment. my last straw was when I needed a refill on blood thinners and she was mad because i went to my old family doctor because once again she was not free to see me for 5 days and i needed the refill right away. she spoke with me about why i went back to him and i told her "i needed the refill ASAP or i would end up dead or in the ER" I called the next week, she had removed me from her list of patients

Submitted Oct. 3, 2010 | flag

She is a terrible doctor with a horrible bed-side manner. She never takes my symptoms seriously and pokes fun at my disabilities. Both her and her staff are almost impossible to get a hold of. It often takes me days of calling her office to get someone on the phone.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag

I worked for Dr. Dhillon for a while, I can tell you that she is a sad excuse for a human being & a doctor. Ultimately, the cold hard dollar is her bottom line. Not once did I EVER see her being nice to ANYONE if it would not somehow benefit her. Aside from being disrespectful to patients, I can also confirm she is this way to her staff. I seriously considered therapy after working for her. She also owns a "medical spa" which she claims to be an anti-aging specialist. A GP doing botox and filler is not what I would call a specialist. Doctors can go on a weekend course to learn injectables, that doesn't mean they are any good at it or SHOULD be doing it. Unless you like the "stuffed like a turkey at X-mas" look, go to an expert for filler & botox. She has zero respect for others time & purposefully triple books herself. So when you are sitting in that waiting room with a 9am appointment, look around and KNOW without a doubt 2 other people have the same appointment time as you.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag