Rate Dr. Ripple Dhillon

Dr. Ripple Dhillon's Ratings

Money money money hungry. Question whether blood work is sent out as blood was taken from my dad and said everything was fine . Few weeks later was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

If i could give this Dr 0 stars I would. I don't know how she even became a doctor at all she has no compassion, and is incredibly rude. I had her at the walk in clinic today. I went because I am 15 1/2 wks pregnant and have been in bed sick the last 2 days. first she says my symptoms are nothing, then I asked if we can listen to baby's heartbeat because I haven't felt any movement since i've been sick i'm concerned and would like some peace of mind she says your 15 weeks there wont be movement and literally walks away from me. Needless to say i walked away in tears feeling worse than when i went in. I have called and left a formal complaint as well with the administrator. I urge everyone with a bad complain to do the same this person does not deserve to be a dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2604358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

This doctor is the most rude and ignorant woman I have ever met she made my mother feel horrible talk down to her to the point where my mom literally cried when she walked out of her office she also walks out of the office in the middle of a conversation no respect at all, I'm very surprised that she has any good review's and not surprised to set ask the bad ones. I was able to get my mother in to a great family doctor who listens and takes her seriously

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

My family has been going to Dr. Dhillon for 15 years now. My father died of a heart attack a few months ago. Dr. Dhillion called us at home on your own time to see how we all were doing. My mom was taking it hard. Dr. Dhillion asked if we could come in a see her or if she could come see us at home to make sure we were all ok. What doctor takes time out of there own day to drive from Oshawa to bowmanville to make sure we were all ok. I know she can come across as be cold or rushed. Its doesn't mean she doesn't care. She is a direct person she doesn't monkey around she tell it as it is. If you are a person who needs to be hand held she isn't for you. But if you want a doctor to say it as it is she is great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2537229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

She is one of the rudest people i have dealt with. She has à terrible personality and is incredibly stupid. I do not know how she is à doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2508411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr Dillon and her staff were very supportive of me through a terrible flu that had put me out of commission for weeks.Never any issues in 7 visits that I had to her office this year. Very respectful and knowledgeable. She does her job very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Ripple Dhillon has to be one of the rudest individuals I've ever run into in my years of dealing with physicians. She was our family physician for a very, very short time. Her dismissive attitude certainly hasn't won her any gold star bedside manner awards, and from what I can see here I'm not alone in thinking this. She needs to be more thorough as well, instead of rushing people out the door. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1703016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

I dropped her after a year. She is cold and treated my children like nuisances. She schedules appointments, but the wait is horrendous, especially with small children. She's always been at least 40 minutes behind. On several occasions, I've walked down to the walk-in a saw doctors immediately. It didn't make sense. Her staff is defensive and rude as well. What was worse, she misdiagnosed something simple: my son was taken to her and obviously has eczema, and she said it was just dry skin and to rub some Vaseline on it. He later went to a real doctor, who prescribed real cream for his real condition.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1703015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

I seriously cannot believe the ppl who have given this woman any sort of good review. I'm also surprised at the ppl who state she gives meds so easily. I have begged her at times for meds and referrals to specialists and got nothing. I am a pretty tough cookie, however when I leave her office I'm either in tears or ready to kill someone because she has done nothing to help me at all. I have some pretty major things going on now and I'm at my wits end. She does not listen to what you have to say, she is rude, she walks out of the office before you are even finished talking to her. I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE IS A LEGITIMATE DOCTOR! I have never in my life met such a cold uncaring woman! Many of my family has her as well, for many years now because our beloved wonderful doctor had to cut her career short. Boy were we spoiled with her, then we get stuck with the exact opposite. She could care less about you and your health. I'm off to find a new doctor! One who cares!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1703017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I was very surprised to see the comments left by others. My mother and I have both been seeing Dr. Dhillion for well over 8 years now and I have found her to be highly efficient, very approachable and extremely knowledgeable. Willing to make appointments outside of regular business hours to accommodate our work schedules. She even gave me her personal email address when I moved to Toronto, until I found a new dr, if I had any questions or needed anything. If you are trying to find a dr. that will coddle you like a baby, don’t bother with Dr. Dhillion. If you’re looking for a dr that will listen to the RELEVANT information you’re providing and provide you with quality health care, I encourage you to make an appointment. Just because Dr. Dhillion doesn’t waste time listening to whining doesn’t mean she doesn’t care or is a rude person; she just doesn’t have the time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703013].votes_count ]]