Rate Dr. John Ritter

Dr. John Ritter's Ratings

Fine Doctor indeed. Most appreciated for his compassionate service. Would recommend anyone to see him other than any other Docter I've seen before. Wish he was back in our Regional Hospital again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Saw Dr. Ritter in emergency a few years ago, he could tell right away that I was in a lot of pain from a kidney stone. He was so caring and compassionate and knowledgeable, he has an excellent bedside manner. I heard he is with Palliative Care now, they are blessed to have him. How I wish he had a family practice, I would love to have him as my family doctor. The doctor I have now leaves alot to be desired, she is rushed, ditzy, uncaring, unknowledgeable and I dread going to her. Why oh why can't all doctors be like Dr. Ritter? Wish I could find a doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Seen him in emergency and he was the most amazing Doctor. I have been going to my family doctor for years for the same problem and he never found it, I went into emerg one night and by the time I left I knew what the problem was and was treated immediatley!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2008

I read all the other ratings for Dr.John R...They are all right on the money...I can't add a word as he is a great doctor and on the ball doctor as well and we are lucky to have him here...He is from the USA and yet picked here to work...My wife is from Boston and he could tell as she asked him if he was from MA as well...Pleased to give him a rating as he earned it...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2007

Dr Ritter, now with Palliative Care, is very knowledgeable and caring. When he entered our home, it was as if an angel had entered to guide and help us. What a wonderful person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2007

I remember seeing Dr. Ritter when I was 12 weeks pregnant and bleeding profusely. I was so scared. He was great, very warm and comforting. He found the baby's heartbeat, even though it was really early in my pregnancy, and assured me that all was a-ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2007

I had my son to see him in the ER. Dr. Ritter is very intelligent man with great bedside manner. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2007

I agree with the other writer. Good going Dr Ritter you are great thanks for being there when I was sick .. OOPs what did you say... A what .. A kidney stone. you must be joking the other doctor last night told me to go home. He said you must have pulled a muscle go home and lie down on a hot water bottle. Thanks for hearing and understanding I WAS IN PAIN not looking for drugs. YOur great. Stone gone.. Still waiting to hear from kidney doctor but not in pain so stone must be gone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2007

Very helpful, knowledgeable, and a very caring, compassionate physician. Excellent bedside manner! I wish he had a private practice, I would like him to be my family doctor. He is the best ER doctor I have ever encountered in the emergency department! If only all emergency doctors could be like him! I hope he reads this, he deserves this praise! I also hope all the other emergency room doctors in Sydney read this too, most of them could learn from Dr. Ritter, such as how to be compassionate and caring towards patients. And also addressing patients problems and being more knowledgeable about their problems instead of hurrying them out of ER and treating them like a number, not a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703367].votes_count ]]