Rate Dr. Ivan Chuah

Dr. Ivan Chuah's Ratings

I could ramble on forever about how great Dr. Chuah and his assistant Jessica are. I will sum it up with a quote from an old song "Simply The Best".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

My 2 year old asks me everyday "dentist more fun, go back"....he just loved the staff and Dr.Chuah. They were so open to all my questions and let me come with my 2 year old! Great experience, highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I'm so thankful I found Dr. Chuah. I had to get a Root Canal and was afraid of the procedure. He explained everything to me prior to the treatment and also explained what he was doing while working on my tooth. It was a painless procedure. I can honestly say I have never had a dentist explain anything to me so this in itself set's Dr. Chuah above all other dentists. I was also told I needed a deep cleaning by another dentist and after such a superb job on the root canal, I asked what they charge for the cleaning. The Hygenist looked over my xrays and checked my gums and told me I did not need a deep cleaning. Dr. Chuah is the best kind of Dentist because he only does what it is necessary unlike other dentists who want to do as much work possible in order to make money. If you are looking for an outstanding Dentist who is trustworthy, I highly recommend Dr. Chuah.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

explained everything and was like a friend and dentist. I too was very scared, he re-assured me that all was fine and by god it was.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Great doctor with a patient, understanding manner, even with a sissy like me. Thoroughly professional, friendly, informative, thorough. My first ever extraction was relatively painless. Great staff. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I was an extremely terrified dental patient of Ivan's in Edmonton when he first started his practice. He always made me feel comfortable and explained every proceedure in detail. "A gentle hand a gentle heart." He's a compassionate, empathetic and family driven dentist. Take advantage of all he has to offer. Ivan did accupuncture on me to elevate my TMJ dicomfort and I continue to be pain free. Your patients and staff are lucky to have aquired such a skillfuled dentist. I wish you much success and happiness.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1703418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

Hawaii's gain....Edmonton's loss. Such an excellent dentist....skilled, professional, personable, understanding and so attentiveto individual needs. Just an exceptional person. I miss his skilled and attentive care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1703417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Ivan has been our family's dentist for for 10+ years. I HIGHLY recommend him to my Mother and sister and now they think the world of him as well. I trusted him implicitly! I was heart broken to hear he is leaving State side. However I do wish him and his Family well in their new adventures in Hawaii. I am sorry to lose you as a trusted member of my family's medical team. He will be dearly missed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

Awesome Dentist!! Can't say enough good about him. His new office is amazing, and his professionalism, and dedication to customer service is outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1703415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

The best dentist in Edmonton! He is wonderful with kids and he really cares about his patients. He now has his own clinic (its is very relaxing). My kids love him. He is definitely a dentist with compassion. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703414].votes_count ]]