Rate Dr. Ivan Chuah

Dr. Ivan Chuah's Ratings

explained everything and was like a friend and dentist. I too was very scared, he re-assured me that all was fine and by god it was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Great doctor with a patient, understanding manner, even with a sissy like me. Thoroughly professional, friendly, informative, thorough. My first ever extraction was relatively painless. Great staff. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I was an extremely terrified dental patient of Ivan's in Edmonton when he first started his practice. He always made me feel comfortable and explained every proceedure in detail. "A gentle hand a gentle heart." He's a compassionate, empathetic and family driven dentist. Take advantage of all he has to offer. Ivan did accupuncture on me to elevate my TMJ dicomfort and I continue to be pain free. Your patients and staff are lucky to have aquired such a skillfuled dentist. I wish you much success and happiness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

Hawaii's gain....Edmonton's loss. Such an excellent dentist....skilled, professional, personable, understanding and so attentiveto individual needs. Just an exceptional person. I miss his skilled and attentive care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Ivan has been our family's dentist for for 10+ years. I HIGHLY recommend him to my Mother and sister and now they think the world of him as well. I trusted him implicitly! I was heart broken to hear he is leaving State side. However I do wish him and his Family well in their new adventures in Hawaii. I am sorry to lose you as a trusted member of my family's medical team. He will be dearly missed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

Awesome Dentist!! Can't say enough good about him. His new office is amazing, and his professionalism, and dedication to customer service is outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

The best dentist in Edmonton! He is wonderful with kids and he really cares about his patients. He now has his own clinic (its is very relaxing). My kids love him. He is definitely a dentist with compassion. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2009

Awesome dentist. I would recommend him to anyone. I'm an adult woman terrified of dentist's and he is the only one I will go to. Himself, his staff are all pleasant and courteous with the perfect amount of humor added.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2009

Very Good Dentist.... probably would be better off in his own office. The Dentist that runs the clinic should be in telemarketing as they phone you non-stop. Don't give them your phone number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2007

Dr Chuah has been my dentist for years, and he is the best dentist I've ever been to. My whole family sees him. He is compassionate and kind, and he has an awesome memory! Even if you haven't seen him in a while, he will remember things about you and conversations you've had, and he treats you like a real friend! I recommend everyone looking for a dentist to see him! His staff are very busy but helpful and kind as well. Definitely not a painful experience at that office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1703411].votes_count ]]