You may also like

Rate Dr. Margaret Krol

Dr. Margaret Krol's Ratings

Ditto to the comment below "don't know how she got her licence" mabye if my mother had another doctor she may still be alive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I know Dr. Kroll for few years. Every time when i try to book an appointment, she is either completely full or I get an appointment two weeks later. Her staff always requesting me to go to urgent care or emergency and I spent about 4-5 hrs there. Doctor does not want us to go to a walking clinic and she doesn't have a on call doctor. Because of the doctors like these, emergency and urgent care are full of people that should have been seen by a family doctor. She only works 3 days a week between 9-3.30. I am really fed up with doctors who do not take their roll seriously. I wish there are more family doctors available in Hamilton.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2752731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Don't know how she got a license. I hope the ministry of health read these reviews

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Been my family doctor for 25 yrs. Can be extremely pleasant. I find it hard to talk to her :(

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I have been with Dr.Krol for years yet she has no time. Does not even bother looking half the time. I was going to her for an ongoing problem with my back for 15 YEARS and she tells me its the best that can be done. ONE visit to urgent care gets me a consultation with a specialist and surgery within a year.. No more back problems. If she doesn't want to do her job she should just get out of the field

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2577383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Nasty attitude and very moody!! I am happy my family left her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. krol for over 9 years and eveytime i go to see her, she is abrupt, and moody. her first words as she comes into the room is what can i do for you, what brings you here. she is always wanting to write a prescription without sending you for futher test. when i go to see her i just tell her what it is i want her to send me for, ie, blood work, xray, ultrasound, MRI or CT scan. the last time i went to see her before i went for vacation was because i was having symptoms resembling someone having kidney stones. i go to see her told her i might have a kidney stone she ask how i know, i told her my symptoms. she told me i have a UTI i ended up in the ER the nesxt day I passed out getting out of bed due to excruciating pain my husband took me to the emergency. they found a large kidney stone at the base of my bladder, ER doctor told me to let my family Dr. know I called her the next day told her i had a kidney stone she asked me how the doctor knew.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1706067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

Would love to thank dr.Kroll staff and nurse for all there hard work and paitence. Been going there for over 15 years the team has been nothing but great with me. Not easy finding a dedicated doctor and team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1706066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

She's a very good doctor...she saved my life...do to Bladder tumour..& She will only give you Meds,after test are been done....Ty doc :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1706065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I have been seeing this Dr. for about 4 years now once every year, everytime i go see her she remenbers me and ask how is everything going with my life and my family.I come from a country where doctors are REALLY good and i have been trying to find a doctor that does not tell me that the redness in my finger is because i bite it at night while i was sleeping, or a doctor who send me antibiotic when i actually need something for my awful headache and when she accept me as her patient i almost give her a hug.Anyway her staff is BEAUTIFUL with me and my mon, i can call 20 times a day and she always answer the phone.Extremely polite and meake you feel that everything is going to be ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1706064].votes_count ]]