Rate Dr. Margaret Krol

Dr. Margaret Krol's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. krol for over 9 years and eveytime i go to see her, she is abrupt, and moody. her first words as she comes into the room is what can i do for you, what brings you here. she is always wanting to write a prescription without sending you for futher test. when i go to see her i just tell her what it is i want her to send me for, ie, blood work, xray, ultrasound, MRI or CT scan. the last time i went to see her before i went for vacation was because i was having symptoms resembling someone having kidney stones. i go to see her told her i might have a kidney stone she ask how i know, i told her my symptoms. she told me i have a UTI i ended up in the ER the nesxt day I passed out getting out of bed due to excruciating pain my husband took me to the emergency. they found a large kidney stone at the base of my bladder, ER doctor told me to let my family Dr. know I called her the next day told her i had a kidney stone she asked me how the doctor knew.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

Would love to thank dr.Kroll staff and nurse for all there hard work and paitence. Been going there for over 15 years the team has been nothing but great with me. Not easy finding a dedicated doctor and team.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

She's a very good doctor...she saved my life...do to Bladder tumour..& She will only give you Meds,after test are been done....Ty doc :-)

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing this Dr. for about 4 years now once every year, everytime i go see her she remenbers me and ask how is everything going with my life and my family.I come from a country where doctors are REALLY good and i have been trying to find a doctor that does not tell me that the redness in my finger is because i bite it at night while i was sleeping, or a doctor who send me antibiotic when i actually need something for my awful headache and when she accept me as her patient i almost give her a hug.Anyway her staff is BEAUTIFUL with me and my mon, i can call 20 times a day and she always answer the phone.Extremely polite and meake you feel that everything is going to be ok.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag

i have been a paitent of dr krol's for 15 years. just had a baby and now she is a patient as well. nothing but great service from her and the staff. she has an excellent nurse working there too. very knowledgeable in pediatrics.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

Quite frankly I was impressed that Dr. Kroll remembered me after a few years of being away. She even remembered why I left without even mentioning it to remind her. She was very kind when I called and found out it was on her lunch time. She did not rush me at all off the phone. As for the nurse I talked to as well, she was very considerate too. I am very happy to be back as her patient. Overall, both the doctor and the nurse are good people. Sincerely, CynG.

Submitted July 30, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient with Dr.Krol for over 15 years. I am currently trying to find a new GP, desperatly. Aside from a long wait period, which is common in most offices, she is not a very compassionate doctor. She is moody, abrupt and doesnt try to disguise rushing you. Im a young, healthy person so I only visit in dire situations. Currently I am going through some difficult times and I have had to visit the doctor. It was a very unpleasant experience. She shows robot-like compassion, at best. Her most predictable quality is: you always walk out with a prescription!

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

I have been trying to get a hold of Dr Krol's office at various points in the day for over two weeks now in order to make an appointment. On one occasion I even let the phone ring for over 4 minutes. I don't live or work near her office so going in to make an appointment is not really an option. Plus you can't leave a message to have them call you back to book an appointment. I don't know what's next, writing a letter to book an appointment? I'm sure they check the mail. That's how they get paid right?

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

Seems to have mood swings (sometimes friendly, sometimes grumpy). Wait times are too long and waiting room is often too crowded and have to stand. She "forgot" to mention a issue that I only found out about after reading MRI result myself. Overall I would say she is just "OK" and we tolerate her simply because she has been our doctor for years and it is difficult to find female doctors who are accepting patients. If I had to do it all over again I would have found tried to find someone else

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

The office staff plays a large role in my happiness with this Doctor. If the staff is well trained and running the office efficiently, my appointment is on time, but there seems to be a revolving door of office staff. Often times they are rude over the phone, but usually very pleasant in person. Dr. Krol is very nice, kind and patient with me while in for a visit for any reason.

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag