Dr. Jan M. Slomba

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Jan M. Slomba has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: are there any brooklyn locations?    Email me    Answer it

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.8

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jan" to "Jan M."
RID: 2636743
30/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Slomba is truly a Great Doctor. I am so grateful to have him as my pain management doctor. Prior to his care I was incapacitated by pain and migraines from a multivehicle car accident in which I was a passenger. The treatment he has provided has significantly improved the quality of my life! He is knowledgable, caring, and compassionate. Thank you Dr. Slomba!!!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2573823
01/03/13 2 5 5 5 Dr slomba takes time to explain why u have the pain and what he is going to do to help you when he give u epidurals, facet joint or radio frequency injections he is gentle and explains the whole process. His medical staff I'd excellent. His admin staff leaves a lot to b desired
RID: 1199047
29/06/10 2 4 5 5 Dr. Slomba is the best doctor I have ever had. There is almost no describing his knowledge, his thoughtfulness, his lovely communication style in a manner that does him justice. He inspires confidence as someone who knows exactly what he is doing. After four years of going to doctors who couldn't tell me why I was in the pain I was in, he took one look at my MRI and could tell me! I left his office angry and relieved -- angry at all of the other doctors who treated me like either a drug addict or a hysterical female and relieved because I finally knew what was wrong. He is an absolute gem.
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 961819
13/08/09 5 4 5 5 I have been seeing Dr Slomba since feb.2009, After my left total hip replacement. I am and will continue to see him after my Right total hip replacement. since my treatment started I have been treated with the utmost respect and the best listening doctor I can ask for. This man really listens to your concerns and allows your input to matter in the final analysis. I am truly lucky to have had my surgeon refer me to him.
RID: 469943
22/12/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Slomba is the only doctor I don't mind waitin for. He can be late, but I know it is only because he spends a very long time with his patients. He is the only doctor I have ever seen who takes my insurance and who spent 2 1/2 hours with me during my first visit. As the other reviewers said, he is knowledgeable, compassionate, funny, and is intellectually curious. I have CRPS/RSD and it took me almost 8 months to get to a doctor who knows extensively about the disorder and current treatments. He is an excellent listener and answers all my questions whenever I see him. He also has energy - he seems excited about what he does and thinks carefully about diagnosing and what course of action to take. I have a long medical history and have seen dozens and dozens of doctors. Dr. Slomba is the best!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 398420
06/09/07 3 5 5 5 Dr. Slomba is excellent. He is patient, he listens, he thinks, he is knowledgeable and current on the medicines and their effects and interactions, and he is an talented diagnostician. He has enough experience to know that medicines can have wildly different results on different patients, and tailors treatment to the person. If you have chronic severe pain, he can help.  Respond
RID: 4801
21/01/05 5 5 5 Jan Slomba is a knowledgeable and copmassionate doctor. He is vigorous and active and explains things clearly. He understands the patient;s point of view.
* - Rating left by a registered user