Dr. Colin Geft

Rate Dr. Colin Geft

Dr. Colin Geft's Ratings

Dr Geft is a genius. He is on staff at Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto. He is a world famous diagnostician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1706257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2007

Dr. Geft was my doctor when I was a child, and my husband and I feel very lucky that our son, and soon to arrive second child, have him for a doctor. He is an excellent physician, we never have to wait very long to see him, and he always takes the time to explain his procedures/diagnoses to us in a kind and friendly manner. His office is also extremely helpful about scheduling last-minute appointments for parents with emergency situations (or first-time parents with worries about their children!). We could not be happier with the service our family has received from Dr. Geft and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1706256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2007

Dr Geft was the most professional, charming, skilled doctor that I have ever had. He was extremely caring and always took time to answer any questions and gave excellent advice to my 3 kids. He is the only doctor who knows how to schedule appointments and it works!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1706255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

An incredible pediatrician who is knowledgeable, available, friendly and extremely punctual. I'm so happy to have him as my children's doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1706254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

He is the most punctual doctor I have ever seen. Extremely knowledgable and friendly. I feel lucky to have this doctor for my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1706253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. Geft is kind, gentle and extremely knowledgeable. He is very professional and diligent in his care of his patients. We feel blessed to have him as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1706252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2007

Widely recognized as an expert diagnostician. A credit to his profession and to mankind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1706251].votes_count ]]