Rate Dr. Brian Davies

Dr. Brian Davies's Ratings

Dr.Davies saw me and had blood work done,three days later I was having an MRI. Three days after that I was at London hospital. Dr.Davies was able to diagnose me in one visit. My family doctor, and his holiday back up guy, played around for a year before I asked to see someone else. P.S Dr.Davies came in early on his own time to Sarnia hospital to make sure I got my first hormone shot. I could not say enough good things about this man.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Davies just treated me in the hospital over the last week for kidney failure. It was my 3rd time having it and my first time having him as a Doctor. He was AWESOME! He's so wonderful, and nice and caring. His bedside manner is ABOVE and beyond awesome! He answers all questions and does not make you feel like you are burdening him, or wasting his time. He's just....so wonderful. I dunno what more to say, he's really superb!!!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing this Dr for many years. He is the best & will refer you to someone if it is out of his scope of practice. Very knowledgable, kind, patient & considerate.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr Davies is a very caring, empathetic doctor. He went over and above the call of duty trying to find funding for my husbands very expensive daily injections, he consulted with an oncologist and a haematologist to be sure my husband was on the best medication for his condition. He managed to get us an appointment in London with a specialist in 2 weeks time, unheard of in 2010. We are truly grateful and fortunate to have him in Sarnia.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag

This Dr.took care of my Dad for many years.When my father was in the emergency Dept.with chest discomfort this Dr. was on call that night and Dad could see him from his stretcher caring for his other patients.Although he was aware of Dad's admission,he did not bother to see him and rather left the resident to care for Dad.Dr. Davies went home and only spoke to the resident over the phone regarding Dad's condition.I am an R.N. myself and I asked several times if Dr. Davies would be coming in.I was told he was in contact with him over the phone.My dad went into the E.R. that night joking with the nurses and by 7 am he was dead.His initial diagnoses was esophagitis,he had burning in his throat and some tarry stools.The resident said he would be admitted for some GI studies.The next thing I see is Dad getting a lot of IV fluid very fast.I told the nurse that Dad has CHF and is on Lasix and that he was getting wheezy.He wnt into pulmonary edema and still no Dr. Davies.very poor.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2009 | flag

He listens to you, and is very compassionate. I could not do his 12 hour fasting test. I had to eat a large meal at midnight and then get the blood testing done before 8 a.m. I didn't tell him though. I feel bad but I just can't physically do such a test.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr B Davies is the best Dr. around, he is very knowledgeable and more then willing to help you.He has excellent bedside manners, and its always a pleasure to see him. MJB

Submitted March 25, 2008 | flag

VERY KIND, QUITE SPOKEN AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. HE LOOKS THINGS UP FOR REFERENCE AND HAS TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A CHECK UP BEFORE PRESCRIBING ANYTHING...GREAT DOCTOR

Submitted March 15, 2008 | flag

Dr. Davies treated my husband for many years before his death and I always felt that he could not have been in better hands. Several members of my family are his patients at present along with myself and I know that he will be there when we need him. Truly a dedicated Doctor, a credit to his profession. Evelyn S.

Submitted May 16, 2007 | flag

Best doctor in Sardinaville.Other dr.'s need to be more like him.He knows his stuff & is easy to talk too.Highly recommended.

Submitted March 9, 2007 | flag