Rate Dr. Jason Franklin

Dr. Jason Franklin's Ratings

I'm so sorry Dr.Franklin has moved from London he will be miss and what a great Doctor I' very upset over his move!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

I was admitted with epiglottis Feb 14, 2012 and Dr Franklin & his staff saved my life. Needless to say I'm sorry that he's left London but wish him all the best. Thank you so much Dr Franklin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I was impressed by Dr. Franklin immediately at the point of the initial consultation when both he and his staff (nurse, resident doctor, etc) spent considerable amount of time with me and my companion to go over the history of my condition and findings based on all tests conducted at the Victoria hospital prior to consultation visit. He explained the options I had without favouring any one option and allowing me-the patient- to come to my conclusions about the best course of action for me. All my questions were fully answered every step of the way. I opted for the operation, which was conducted very professionally and was successful. I was privy to the same professionalism during my follow up visits. I found Dr. Franklin and his staff professional as well as personable and caring and I had the best experience possible. I highly recommend the services of this doctor and his office colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

This doctor handled my medullary thyroid cancer. He was great. Wonderful bedside manner and really great work. My scar is along a crease in my neck and people hardly notice it. If I wear a necklace it is completely covered. Unbelievable how much cancer he removed in my neck and how small the incision was by comparison.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

great doctor, very down to earth and the best in his field, ty Jason

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr. Franklin did a neck surgery on me. He is very kind, caring and listens well. I felt comfortable with him from the very first visit. The staff at the clinic are very helpful with forms and follow up appointments. Having to have neck surgery is not fun but I am glad I had him as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

Dr. Franklin did my surgery in May 2010 and was wonderful. He removed a growth in my nares that was causing several nose bleeds. He was efficent, knowledgeable,kind and his staff was the same. I would recommend him as one of the best and thank him for taking my case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

He is caring and tells you everything in words you can understand. He made me feel at ease. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Believe me---He is the best doctor for voice box cancer treatment. He removed my father's cancer when my family was down and out (basically praying to God and there was Dr. Franklin who helped us).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707324].votes_count ]]