Dr. A. Mathur

Rate Dr. A. Mathur

Dr. A. Mathur's Ratings

Great Doc!! He did my surgery for a kidney cancer I was diagnosed with recently. Hi office is a bit hard to get a hold of by phone but his secretary returns my call always and is very polite to talk to. He did give me his email and replies quite quickly. My surgery went really well and my final results were clear. I love his office. Really modern and clean. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr mathur removed my prostate 6 years ago and I am still cancer free. Excellent doctor and always has time to talk about the little things in life when we finish with the medical side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I had a an excellent experience with this doctor. He diagnosed a cancer in my prostate and ultimately had to get surgery to treat it. He was very knowledgeable and very easy going to talk to. He even provided me with his email address so that I can ask occasional questions later. His office is quite new and very modern. My wife and I were very impressed with the care and compassion he showed us. We always look forward to seeing him in our followup visits at the cancer centre. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Very thorough and helpful doctor, willing to take the time to answer all of your questions. Dr. Mathur is compassionate and helpful and probably one of the best in his field. The worst part about his office is his staff, they are impossible to get hold of and did not ever return our calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Really great doc. I had been diagnosed with prostrate cancer and went to the local US Too group at a friends request. Everyone I talked to there strongly recommended Dr. Mathur. I got my family doc to send me too him. He was fantastic at explaining everything to me and my family. The surgery went without a hitch. When I was in the hospital and nurses and other staff asked who my surgeon was and I told them they all said he is the best. Dr. Mathur also gave us his private email to use when ever we needed. I am now almost 6 months after surgery and doing really well. I would have to give him an A+++ rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr .Mathur removed my prostate which had a maligant tumor 2 years ago. I have been cancer free since and I will be forever thankful that Dr Gibson who referred me to this surgeon, I endorse everything good said about Dr Mathur

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

I was diagnosed with an 8 cm cancerous tumor in my right kidney. Upon my first visit to Dr. Mathur, he took a no nonsense approach to the situation. I was impressed that he did so in a personable, at ease, friendly manner ~~ he had superior eye contact. He was very honest with me re: the findings, discussed the severity of the tumor and how it needed to be attended to (full removal of right kidney along with the tumor inside). Dr. Mathur discussed the risks of surgery, the type of surgery which he was planning on performing (laparoscopic)and how that would be done. He had reviewed my overall health results to date and assured me I was an ideal candidate. Without hesitation, appointments were set up for pre-operative meetings at the hospital/testing. I was operated on March 3, 2010 and believe this, went home on March 5/2010. Dr. Mathur was on the ball re: follow up appointments and discussed pathology report in detail (giving me a copy); great news the tumor was non malignant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Felt very comfortable and at ease when first meeting. Dr.said what needed to be done and ASAP.True to his word appointments were set up by his office before I left allmost up to surgery date.That came on next visit and the doctor told me to bring in anyone to ask questions and meet with all family members so they could become aquainted with the guy who was operating up their dad. Gave us his email and we used it a couple of times and he was prompt in responding.Follow up treatment at 6 mos.intervals went great ,thank god they make you nervous. I can't recommend his abilities high enough. My MD said he was the best and he is the one to do surgery laproscopily.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2009

This doctor saved my life three years ago with a smile. Absolutely knowledgeable, intelligent and very helpful. I do not care if I need to wait sometimes because he has too many patients. It is difficult to help everybody simultaneously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2009

This is one great doc. He does talk to you like a human being withoutan infalted ego or arrogance. He explained things nicely and my surgery went really well. Any place I mention his name at the walk in clinic or the hospital emergency room when I went their. They asked who I am seeing and I said Dr. Mathur and they tell me that I am seeing the best. He is really a great doc....Would definately recommend him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1707436].votes_count ]]