Rate Dr. Jeoffrey Drobot

Dr. Jeoffrey Drobot's Ratings

Dr Drobot has a very relaxed unassuming way about him. We've found his understanding and combining of natural and traditional medicines to be nothing short of brilliant. All Dr Drobot does is provide solutions and solve health issues. What a concept!!!
I would unreservedly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2495751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Drobot and the ACBM clinic in Scottsdale are the "real deal". I am so lucky that we were referred to them. They are thoughtful and intelligent and they do not overpromise. I believe undertaking a full five days can significantly change your life's path for the good and this is from someone that didn't believe I needed that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Drobot is very knowledgable, his services aren't cheap, however he takes the time to know you as a patient and understand what issues you are dealing with. Thanks to his supplements, testing and dietary guidelines I am now free of my IBS, TMJ and fatigue. He comes highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I'm no better and have spent a fortune on supplements. I'll be looking elsewhere for real answers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Great ND! Really knows what he is talking about, first dr to actually take the time to explain things!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

It took a couple of months but I'm back to my old self. This wasn't inexpensive but well worth the investment. There are supplements prescribed initially and then he leaves it up to you to maintain your diet and do what he asks of you. If you're only making an appointment to curiously see what naturopathic medicine is about this won't be the doctor for you and the staff frankly tells you this to spare his schedule.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1708357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Friendly enough doctor but fee for initial 30 min consult is excessive. Feels like a setup for purchasing their supplements.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

My husband was referred to Dr. Drobot from a specialist at a very well known private medical facility in the U.S (I won't mention names but let's just say after spending thousand of dollars on tests my husband was told there seemed to be nothing wrong). We flew up to Canada and met with Dr. Drobot and after a few unique tests and some instruction my husband has been great! He has a plan to follow and surprisingly follows it to a tee. If Oprah ever get's on to this guy he'd be an overnight sensation. He's quite the personality with a load of knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2010

Stumbled on this site and it's nice to see that people who have had a great experience also take the time to write their comments. Dr. Drobot has not only made such a difference in my family's life, but 4 other families I know see him and would give the same positive feedback. He doesn't push supplements and meets you where you're at. I hate taking pills so we constructed a diet and made lifestyle modification instead. Nothing's free in healthcare people. You get what you pay for and if you're looking for someone to correct your 10 years of health conditions in one month get realistic. Just being able to email a doctor is a huge luxury and Dr. Drobot responded to one of my friend's when she was in a crisis on his family vacation!!! Bottom line, this guy's the best. He'll make you work and support you all the way. One downside is he's very busy so be prepared to wait a couple of months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708354].votes_count ]]