Rate Dr. Constantine Soulellis

Dr. Constantine Soulellis's Ratings

Hi have been treated by several gastroenterologists over the last 15 years for a chronic conditon. I have been followed by Dr Soulellis for the last 5 years and I can confirm without a doubt that he is both competent and extremely pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend him and his staff for their great bedside manner, professionalism and efficiency. A great and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr. Soulellis saw me for swallowing problems and booked me for an endodcopy the very next day. I thought I had cancer, he found an ulcer and walked me through everything. I thought he was very friendly and professional. I was very relieved and reassured. A1 nurses as well, congrats to the Montreal general hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Had a colonoscopy done by him. Did not like to be asked questions, and when he did answer, it was in front of everybody in recovery room. No follow-up appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I saw Dr. Soulelis at two different times and was satisfied with the way I was treated on both occasions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I had a Gastroscopy performmed by Dr. Soulellis yesterday at the Royal Victoria Hospital. It is hard to imagine, but it was a wonderful experience. I have had this procedure performed previously and experienced a great deal of discomfort. Dr. Soulellis was very patient, explained everything and took time to check all my records on the computer. We could use more doctors of this calibre. Thank you Dr. Soulellis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Quite simply a really nice guy that knows what he's doing and can make decisions quickly when necessary and follow through. .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

A real ANGEL no other words to discribe that man, he has met my Mom for the first time today and he had treated her as if she was his own mother, with so much respect and caring, just an incredible humain being! He went above and behond for her! Can't never thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

A GEM to our healthcare system! Professional, polite, intelligent, & multilingual too. There is a shortage of Gastroenterologist in this province cause many go practice elsewhere. Not only does he do his part helping out as many people as he possibly can, he is also very dedicated to training and helping out new student doctors so we can also have more great Gastroenterologist in the future too. * This young man is very unique and he is a huge asset to the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1709151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

One of the most incredible doctors I have ever met. He is very special and I will be forever thankful for all he has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

After 3 months of hell involving bloating, abdominal pain, inability to walk or drive a car due to the pain, decreased appetite and weight loss, Dr. Soulellis was the ONLY one that listened to me and took me seriously. Thanks to him, I was looked after promplty and given treatment, the biopsy was negative and he followed up on my by phone to make sure I was o.k. This Doctor is amazing and in it for the real reason!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709149].votes_count ]]