Dr. Constantine Soulellis

Rate Dr. Constantine Soulellis

Dr. Constantine Soulellis's Ratings

Had a colonoscopy done by him. Did not like to be asked questions, and when he did answer, it was in front of everybody in recovery room. No follow-up appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I saw Dr. Soulelis at two different times and was satisfied with the way I was treated on both occasions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I had a Gastroscopy performmed by Dr. Soulellis yesterday at the Royal Victoria Hospital. It is hard to imagine, but it was a wonderful experience. I have had this procedure performed previously and experienced a great deal of discomfort. Dr. Soulellis was very patient, explained everything and took time to check all my records on the computer. We could use more doctors of this calibre. Thank you Dr. Soulellis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Quite simply a really nice guy that knows what he's doing and can make decisions quickly when necessary and follow through. .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

A real ANGEL no other words to discribe that man, he has met my Mom for the first time today and he had treated her as if she was his own mother, with so much respect and caring, just an incredible humain being! He went above and behond for her! Can't never thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

A GEM to our healthcare system! Professional, polite, intelligent, & multilingual too. There is a shortage of Gastroenterologist in this province cause many go practice elsewhere. Not only does he do his part helping out as many people as he possibly can, he is also very dedicated to training and helping out new student doctors so we can also have more great Gastroenterologist in the future too. * This young man is very unique and he is a huge asset to the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1709151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

One of the most incredible doctors I have ever met. He is very special and I will be forever thankful for all he has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

After 3 months of hell involving bloating, abdominal pain, inability to walk or drive a car due to the pain, decreased appetite and weight loss, Dr. Soulellis was the ONLY one that listened to me and took me seriously. Thanks to him, I was looked after promplty and given treatment, the biopsy was negative and he followed up on my by phone to make sure I was o.k. This Doctor is amazing and in it for the real reason!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Best medical professional in Montreal. He listens. He explains things plainly and deals with you honestly. He advocates for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2010

Dr Soulellis is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He made me feel welcome in his office and listened to me. He changes his therapy based on how you do, not on how he thinks it "should go" from his books. He always makes time to see me and sees me on time. When I was in the emergency room he sent his team and he came to see me every day and held my hand through some very difficult times. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709147].votes_count ]]