Dr. Constantine Soulellis

Dr. Constantine Soulellis

Rate Dr. Constantine Soulellis

Dr. Constantine Soulellis's Ratings

A real ANGEL no other words to discribe that man, he has met my Mom for the first time today and he had treated her as if she was his own mother, with so much respect and caring, just an incredible humain being! He went above and behond for her! Can't never thank him enough!

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

A GEM to our healthcare system! Professional, polite, intelligent, & multilingual too. There is a shortage of Gastroenterologist in this province cause many go practice elsewhere. Not only does he do his part helping out as many people as he possibly can, he is also very dedicated to training and helping out new student doctors so we can also have more great Gastroenterologist in the future too. * This young man is very unique and he is a huge asset to the hospital.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

One of the most incredible doctors I have ever met. He is very special and I will be forever thankful for all he has done.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

After 3 months of hell involving bloating, abdominal pain, inability to walk or drive a car due to the pain, decreased appetite and weight loss, Dr. Soulellis was the ONLY one that listened to me and took me seriously. Thanks to him, I was looked after promplty and given treatment, the biopsy was negative and he followed up on my by phone to make sure I was o.k. This Doctor is amazing and in it for the real reason!!

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

Best medical professional in Montreal. He listens. He explains things plainly and deals with you honestly. He advocates for you.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr Soulellis is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He made me feel welcome in his office and listened to me. He changes his therapy based on how you do, not on how he thinks it "should go" from his books. He always makes time to see me and sees me on time. When I was in the emergency room he sent his team and he came to see me every day and held my hand through some very difficult times. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

A RARE kind of doctor. Very nice, caring, intelligent and knowledgeable. He reaaly knows what he's doing and really cares about the follow-ups.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

I have seen this doctor twice now, and i find that he does not give you time, he is always in a rush, does not have time to discuss your situation in detail and always has the excuse of how busy he is. I am not at all satisfied, i feel like a number, i'm glad to hear that most of you felt worthy of his time, but that haseen't been the case with me, as a matter of fact the third time will be the charm i will tell him to his face. Just horrible!!!!! and no not so knowledgabe, and no not so patient and no not so caring. If you're planning to see him be prepared to feel like just another number cause he never has the time.

Submitted July 4, 2010 | flag

One of the best physicians I have ever met. He made me feel very comfortable with health issues that one normally does not feel so comfortable to discuss. Very clear and very caring. Highly recommended.

Submitted March 27, 2010 | flag

Great Dr. He takes the time to explain and seems to care about his patients. Highly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag