Rate Dr. Joanne Carson

Dr. Joanne Carson's Ratings

Dr Carson is the absolute best dentist ever...my children love going, sounds odd but so true!! She is honest and always thinking of your best interest. Also, she never seems to be late. Always right on schedule and very efficient. I don't think I could say one bad thing about her or the team there in garlands crossing. Thank you for the great teeth and please never leave us ;-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

I love going to the dentist now, the staff there make it a great experience! I really like Dawn she is so sweet and takes great care of her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I hadn't been to a dentist in years..and I mean YEARS. I have extra nerves, which make numbing nearly impossible, so my childhood memorys had me rather anxious (to the point i cried becore going, and I'm an adult now). I went anxious, scared and teary eyed. She is not only funny, silly and weird just like the rest of us, she is honest and does great work. I no longer cry when I go to the dentist :) can't say enough about her and her work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Perfect dental office???? Carson and Delaney....couldn't ask for 2 more pleasent people......keep up the great work you 2 !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

We miss Dr. Carson! She was our Dentist during our last year in Windsor. Friendly and outgoing with fantastic dentisting skillz and slightly crazy...in a good way, of course. :o) My family has since moved to Fredericton and we have yet to find a dentist who rivals the work of one Joanne Carson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

Very modern office. Wonderful staff and he really cares about you and your teeth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

Dr. Carson is the best dentist ever!! I had a huge fear of the dentist because I hadn't seen one in so long but now I LOVE going to see her and I love her assistant too, her assistant even held my hand the first couple times!! She even evened out my teeth for me after the did a filling because I was self consious about it! She is super funny and it calms you down when you are scared and I am just all over satisfied with the whole office, even the desk clerk is a sweetheart! I will go to her for as long as she is around and I highly reccomend her to anyone in the area, and she would be great for children too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

THE BEST! Even my kids and husband love going to the dentist now that we go to Dr. Carson! Lisa is also so nice and really it shows that this is a great place to work as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

Excellent Dentist, best I have ever had!.....I had not been to the dentist in years, the least amount of pain I ever had while being in the dentist chair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

Having moved to the Windsor area I was looking for a new Dentist. I found Dr. Carson after using this site and couldn't be happier. In addition to being extremely knowledgeable, she seems to truly care about her patient's well-being. Having had other dentists, I have to admit that I've never met a Dentist quite like Dr. Carson. She seems to truly enjoy what she does and has a great sense of humour. My guess is that she chooses her staff to mirror her same values because they are exceptional as well. I feel very fortunate to have found her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1709193].votes_count ]]