Rate Dr. Nancy Morrison

Dr. Nancy Morrison's Ratings

A God-send! An Angel on Earth! Saved my life without a doubt.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nancy Morrison is the best Doctor I have ever had. She listens attentively and considers what I am saying, then gives her opinion or diagnosis. She is very respectful and always willing to consider new ideas and approaches, validates my concerns and explains things very well. Dr. Morrison is very caring and willing to work with other doctors to find the best solutions for me. She has a huge knowledge base, is open minded and she considers all possible causes and solutions. She has helped restore my health when others had given up. I have complete confidence in Nancy Morrison and and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

she is very helpful to me,she ask me a lot of question, she's very good.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

Found Dr. Morrison to be very knowledgable and helpful - very compassionate and gave detailed info and wrote it down for my reference later. I left feeling confident that she had listened and actually cared!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Morrison is great, so helpful and knowledgeable. I really feel like all of my concerns are addressed when I see her and are taken seriously. I always feel better when I leave. The staff in her clinic are all amazing too!!!!

Submitted Oct. 13, 2009 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Morrison for several years and consider her to be a God send in regard to resolving my health issues. She has always dealt with my lung issues and any other health issue that may cause my lung issue to get worst. She has also always been able to get me very quick appointments with other specialists when required. I feel very lucky that Dr. Morrison what the specialist I got when sent by my family doctor. I have a friend who sees another specialist who is not making very much headway in resolving her health issues who was fornunate to have Dr. Morrison as a specialist while she was in the Hospital for a short time. My friend felt that Dr. Morrison resolved more of her lung issues in that period than her specialist has in more than a year. I find her and her staff knowledgeable and also very courteous.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr morrison is treating my dad for COPD. has been very competent, and helpful, always gives him hope. Nobody can make a silk purse outta a sows ear, but she does wonders! Don't worry about the bad reviews, this lady has a heart and does what she can. Super help in getting drugs approved..can't thank her enough for prlonging Dad's life!!! She's hard to see, hard to wait for but worth every minute...no BS, she'll tell you the truth and treat you well....worth the waith, and this lady Dr is an angel...

Submitted Feb. 12, 2008 | flag

Saw Dr Morrison in ICU and she was wonderful. She was kind and took the time to talk and explain test results and procedures. Fortunate to have her.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2007 | flag

Our family's experiences with this doctor for COPD and asthma were unpleasant.

Submitted May 1, 2007 | flag

Another Lung Specialist gave my husband 6-8 weeks to live with C.O.P.D. caused by inhaled Uranium dust. I did everything as directed by Dr Morrison. My husband and I both TRUSTED her and my husband lived for over four years before he died from complications with recurring pneumonia.

Submitted May 1, 2007 | flag