Rate Dr. Daniel Saxon

Dr. Daniel Saxon's Ratings

Amazing doctor - highly recommend him especially for complicated matters. He is very cautious and prefers the conservative route (additional testing, asks patient to return more frequently for follow-up, etc). Other doctors have brushed off my symptoms but he goes the extra mile to investigate and get to the bottom of the issue. He followed me during a miscarriage and 2 pregnancies. Always smiling and happy to see his patients. Only drawback is long wait times (because he takes his time with each patient) - typical wait time is 1 hour before seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr Daniel Saxon is a fantastic doctor! Not only knowledgeable but he is kind an gentle too! I could highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

one of the worst drs i have ever seen in my all life ..my story is ((he did not tell me the truth that my wife has polycystic ovary and as acompliacation now my wife is suffering from infertility and hyperthyroidism beside polycystic ovary ..he is not qualified enough to be adoctor ..my advice to you ..do not try to see him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Great Doctor. Very kind. He took the time to answer all my questions. I am planing to look for a baby soon, so I am very happy that finally found a doctor who I felt comfortable with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2014

Je n'ai rencontre le Docteur Saxon qu'une fois, mais quel docteur! Suite a un suivi avec un docteur bete comme ses pieds et qui avait pas l'air d'aimer repondre aux questions, et qui m'as envoyer sans m'examiner pour me faire provoquer, je me suis retrouver a l'hopital avec ma mere sous les soins du tres attentif Docteur Saxon. Quel amour de Docteur, qui a pris beaucoup de temps a repondre a nos inquietudes, a nos questions, et a nous rassurer. Je le recommande chaudement!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

I have been going to see Dr. Saxon for the past few years and he is amazing! I have never been comfortable with male doctors of any kind in the past, however I have never experienced a moment when I was not comfortable with him. I first met him at the Lakeshore General Hospital when I found out I was having a miscarriage. I had gone in for some horrible pains and was shocked by this discovery and scared. But Dr. Saxon was good with keeping me calm and explaining all the testing and such that I had to do and assured me I would be ok. Since that day I have been going to him. He is kind, very professional and over all just an amazing doctor. He may run late with appointments and there may be a bit of a wait but it is totally worth it. Once he is with you, he gives you his full attention, answers all your questions and addresses all of your concerns. Amazing, amazing, amazing is all I have to say about this doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Il est un très bon gynécologue. Il prend son temps, est doux et très gentil. Il a aussi une très bonne équipe. Je vous le recommande.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Best doctor, hands down. It is true that he is often late but the very fact that he is understanding and answers your questions fully makes the delay worth it. Dr. Saxon, as somone that works within the medical community, you are a great doctor and should be an example to so many others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

The BEST Doctor at the Brunswick clinic. The only one there with compassion and integrity. Takes time to answer your questions and did a marvelous job on my complicated surgery. Get him to be your doctor !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Saxon is one the most caring doctors I have ever visited. While he may often run late, he is fully present when with his patients, taking all the time necessary to answer all questions. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and just an overall good person. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710241].votes_count ]]