Dr. Edward Chong

Dr. Edward Chong

Rate Dr. Edward Chong

Dr. Edward Chong's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Chong for many year. I will not go any where else.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Chong for over 15 years and myself & my family have all moved to another dentist because of the poor service we received. I had been grinding my adult teeth for many years and had visible signs of attrition on all my teeth but was never told to get a nightguard to prevent further damage. It was only when a friend of mine went to school for dental hygiene & I went in as her patient that I found out I needed one! I suffered years with headaches from grinding & the moment I got my nightguard they all stopped! He also took xrays of my teeth and said I had no cavities but when I had them forwarded to my new dentist, they found 4 cavities & 1 that was so large it was a root canal!!!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Excellent dentist - excellent staff. Only complaint are the fees. We are fortunate enough to have dental insurance because without it, I could not afford to have Dr. Chong as my dentist. He has been taking care of myself and my kids for more years than I can remember. Now my grandchildren are his patience. I hope that I can always afford to be his patient as I would hate and would be hard pressed to find another dentist and staff as great as him and his.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

Good Dentist - Kind & Caring - EXCELLENT with children - my kids actually like going to the dentist and remind me when 6 months are up !!! He always explains what he is going to do, and is on time. Thank you Dr.Chong for over 5 years worth of great care - An appreciative mother of 5 patient !!!

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag

Been a patient for over 11 years,,,and now I am very upset with Dr.Chong. I am of work on maternity leave, and I have 2 broken teeth, that he had previously fixed, and he will not fix them for me free of charge. I think that if it is work that he has done, than he should at least have the decency to look at the problem. He has made thousands of dollars from my family and it is very upsetting. I will not be returning to him anymore, I know at least 6 patients that he has lost, word does get around. Yeas he is on time, but yeah he should be when he knows that he is going to make thousands of you b4 you leave the chair. I hate being negative but I have had it. Most of the work that he has done for me, always have to be repaired in a few months. I think that he only does work so that it will only last for a bit so that he will have you to come back and get it done again. My husband has boulders for teeth in the back it is unbelieveable. My sister just lost her filling that he done.it sucks

Submitted July 18, 2007 | flag

Really like Dr Chong! He's friendly, and caring. He takes his time, and makes sure you're doing alright when performing a procedure. He gets to know you and will recall details of previous conversations (although I'm sure he writes these things down!). Great dentist!

Submitted July 1, 2007 | flag

Absolutely love my dentist and his supports (especially Liz)..Right now I am wearing invisalign and I see Dr. Chong every 5-6 weeks..Always greet me and make me feel welcome. Dr. Chong will remember conversations we've had previously and informs me as he goes along about my teeth and their progress... Very happy!!!

Submitted June 26, 2007 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Chong for 18 years, he's the best, very nice, caring, helpful and informative.

Submitted March 30, 2007 | flag

Esther is the best. Very caring and takes the time to find out how you REALLY are, regardless of how busy she might be.

Submitted March 8, 2007 | flag

Very friendly and on time. Remembers conversations I've had with him. Support staff is good. Good videos to watch (distract yourself) while he works on your teeth.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2007 | flag