Dr. Michiel Van Den Hof

Rate Dr. Michiel Van Den Hof

Dr. Michiel Van Den Hof's Ratings

I had Dr.VanDenHof as my physician with my first pregnancy, he was very genuine and explained everything in 'my terms', not medical terminology. His staff was very supportive. My baby would have been 15 yrs old.. thank you Dr. VanDenHof.. you are an amazing doctor.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

Exceptional and amazing physician. He is the complete package that you want for an OBS; he is extremely compassionate yet skillful and knowledgable as a surgeon and OBS physician. I felt very blessed to have him follow my pregnancy and deliver my second child. I had complete confidence in him on all levels.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. VDH delived 2 of my children ,he is a kind and gentle man , He listens and gives good sound advice .

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

This doctor has served me through a twin pregnancy, then with my son recently. He's exceptionally professional has a wonderful sense of humour, and is truly eager to serve his clients, and even eagerly greeted my twins two years later, rather proud of 'his work'. If you get this doctor, count yourself lucky. He bends over backwards for most of his patients.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2008 | flag

he wasn't my ob during my pregnancy, but he was the doctor who did a level 2 ultrasound when i was twenty three weeks, and also delivered my daughter. automatically, i could tell he was very brilliant and had passion for what he does.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2008 | flag

He was awsome and very consiterate of My feelings. If I were to have another baby I would really like him to be the Dr to deliver

Submitted May 29, 2008 | flag

Even though he was not my regular doctor - my doctor was not on call when I went into labour. Dr. Van Den Hoff was WONDERFUL. He was so kind, so caring. I was nervous for a male doctor, but he was great!

Submitted April 14, 2008 | flag

Dr. VDH was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout my difficult pregnancy. I am planning a second one and hopefully he will be my OB.

Submitted March 5, 2008 | flag

I love this man! He was excellent with me throught my pregnancy. I have a beautiful baby girl who just turned one this week and now hopefully I'll be back to him for my second one on the way. Him and his staff are wonderful!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2008 | flag

We are so appreciative of this man. My husband and I are expecting triplets and lost one baby at 20 weeks. He was so kind and supportive and has guided us for the remainder of the pregnancy. Without him, we would not be having 2 healthy boys. We LOVE him.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2007 | flag